FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy New W Reg 2000 840 Sport Individual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2009 at 20:47

Awesome car

Thanks for sharing

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
Sponsored Links

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2009 at 20:16
Very nice indeed.
I know what you mean about the Alpinas - though the 8 series I saw was an genuine Apina.

You can always put an add up in the adverts section of this forum.

V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
GarCE30M3CONV View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GarCE30M3CONV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2009 at 20:05

Hi - Thought I'd show off the New Motor. Some of you might remember me from a couple of meets. I have an E30 M3 Convertible Summer Toy .........................

Anyway I've managed to convince my wife to sell her 318 touring ( Pic Attached if interested in buying PM me ) ( she gets my company Touran ) and i get to buy an 8er as my daily.

So ....... After 6months + of scouring the internet for a good one ..... I wend down to London on 31st Dec to pick this up.....It's a W Reg 2000 840 Sport Individual in Royal Red with Cream Leather - One of the very last build in 99 and registered in Jan 2000 hence the W Reg.

70k miles - Full Comprehensive Dealer History . 2 owners - 2nd owner purchased a Warranty throughout it's life till Jan 09.

Delighted to say the least - just loving that V8 roar.

Things to do .....

(1) Slight ding in the bootlid and a couple of scuffs on the front bumper. Going in this week to get sorted at local Garage.

(2) Rear diffuser (M Power Spoiler thingy below the bumper )  is missing ?? - Not sure what happened here but it looks as if there was one at one time as theres still a bracket. One on order at the stealers and being painted this week for fitting next weekend.

(3) Full detail and Zymol when I have the time !

(4) Need to get my own plate on it. P1 MJN for sale if anyone's interested PM me.

(5) Alpinas Alpinas Alpinas !!! Need / Want 18" Alpina's Deep Dish - but so i believe do all 8 owners. I can buy them new online but they are 2k so need to get lucky and get some 2nd hand.

These are the wheels I'm talking about .....

Comments welcome.

GARY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic