Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DAM998 View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-July-2004 at 12:26

Dave

I see on your signature you have a BMW E30 M3 Evo2 & a Lancia Integrale EvoII. Just as a matter of interest is the Integrale much faster than the M3? And is the 'grale modified at all? And which do you prefer? An unfair question really I spose and best not to say the 'grale on a M-Power forum! ;) But a 'Grale and an E30 M3 are two of my money no object cars, even if I won £15M in the national lottery I'd still buy them first day...

My brother has a Integrale 8v (non evo) and I was wondering will it be much faster than an E30 M3? Not that it matters at all, I aint that interested in out right speed but I want something that is fun drive, fun to get sideways etc ;)

When I first got a drive in the Integrale I was amazed at how fast it felt. I had a drive in a lancer evo 6 and a sti 5 v-spec or something (I think, well a late-ish old model 2dr impreza with a roof vent whatever model that is) and I thought the 'grale is gonna feel slow in comparison to these (as they had an extra 100bhp approx) but the grale felt nearly as fast as them, and had far more character and was better fun to drive. I know the jap cars would def eat the lancia but I'm talking about the feeling I got when driving them. 4 wheel drifts were easy to induce as the car had skinnyish 15" tyres as opposed to 18" OZ on the subaru and 17's on the evo6.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic