Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW ///M Power
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedF1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2004 at 10:39
J7 VNK, you are either very lucky to be in the VIP area or you got there @ 9am, how the hell did you manage to get to see so much without geting into a fight with the many c***s that seemed to be intent on causing GBH to anybody including kids so they could get to the front??

Posting the videos?
Sponsored Links

Phil-C View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Ex E30 M3 owner...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2004 at 10:50
Originally posted by 215DMX 215DMX wrote:

J7 VNK, you are either very lucky to be in the VIP area or you got there @ 9am, how the hell did you manage to get to see so much without geting into a fight with the many c***s that seemed to be intent on causing GBH to anybody including kids so they could get to the front??

Posting the videos?

clots?
J7 VNK View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-July-2004 at 12:15

Originally posted by 215DMX 215DMX wrote:

Posting the videos?

Nope!!   got there at 5pm. had to stand about 8 people back from the front but I have a long arm!!  I agree that it was hard to see, and there were bl00dy idiots telling the organisers and Police to f*** off when told to get off the bus stops/walls/balconies!!  but I persevered and got some good, some bad movie clips, but with sound and a lot of hands and cameras in the shots!!  not pro but still good all the same!! I moved down towards Picidilly Circus from mid Regent street at about 7:10 and got an alright one!  the 2 donut videos were my freind in his apartment!! no sound though!!

As for posting them, how do i do it??  I don't have a web site or anything to put them on!!  any offers?? the size of them ranges up to 7.6 Mb

Edited by J7 VNK

1999 528iA Sport Pack,Aspen Silver,17" MTech's.
1994 525i Sport, Avus Blue,SOLD (BMWCC Member)
1999 323i SE E46, Black, man, Sports Leather.
My Cars

"BMW's are for life, not just for Christmas"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic