FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Neverending Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 173>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 20:10

Originally posted by Goldryder Goldryder wrote:

Allegedly a true story: 
Neil Armstrong was the first person to set foot on the moon.
His first words after stepping on the moon, 'that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind,' were televised to earth and heard by millions.
But just before he reentered the lander, he made the enigmatic remark 'good luck, Mr. Gorky.'

But not - as he revealed recently on TV

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Sponsored Links

Goldryder View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 20:05
A rabbit walked into a restaurant with a lion.

The waiter seats them and asks the rabbit, "What will you have?"

The rabbit says bring me a half a head of lettuce.

The waiter looks at the lion and says; and what will he have?

The rabbit says "The lion?" he's not eating".

The waiter says "why? Isn’t he hungry?"

Then the rabbit says "if he was hungry do you think I'd be here?"
October 2-6 2008 - Houston, Texas - Long Distance Wedding
March 15-April 1 2009 - Transatlantic Cruise
October 10-25 2009 - China, Korea, Taiwan & Japan Cruise
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 19:20

Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching TV and drinking a beer when he hears a knock at the door.

When he opens it, he is confronted by a little Chinese man, clutching a clip board and yelling,

'You Sign! You sign!'

Behind him is an enormous truck full of car exhausts.

Nelson is standing there in complete amazement, when the Chinese man starts to yell louder,

'You Sign! You sign!'

Nelson says to him, 'Look, you've obviously got the wrong man', and shuts the door in his face.

The next day he hears a knock at the door again.

When he opens it, the little Chinese man is back with a huge truck of brake pads.

He thrusts his clipboard under Nelson's nose, yelling,

'You sign! You sign!'

Mr Mandela is getting a bit hacked off by now, so he pushes the little Chinese man back, shouting:

'Look, go away! You've got the wrong man. I don't want them!' Then he slams the door in his face again.

The following day, Nelson is resting, and late in the afternoon, he hears a knock on the door again.

On opening the door, there is the same little Chinese man thrusting a clipboard under his nose, shouting,

'You sign! You sign!'

Behind him are TWO very large trucks full of car parts.

This time Nelson loses his temper completely, he picks up the little Man by his shirt front and yells at him:

'Look, I don't want these! Do you understand? You must have the wrong name! Who do you want to give these to?'

The little Chinese man looks very puzzled, consults his clipboard, and says:

(It's a beauty)

(Wait for it)

(Get your best Chinese accent ready)

'You not Nissan Main Deala?

But don't care.
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2008 at 19:04

Originally posted by Jack735 Jack735 wrote:

Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room ...

A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench ...

Little Mary was never good in Sunday School ...  

The other night...
and then you spoilt it with a

But don't care.
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2008 at 15:21

Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

The first thing Daisy asked was, 'Do you have a condom?'

Donald frowned and said, 'No.'

Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom, they could not have sex.

'Maybe they sell them at the front desk?' she suggested.

So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they had condoms.

'Yes, we do,' the clerk said and pulled one out from under the counter and gave it to Donald.

The clerk asked, 'Would you like me to put that on your bill?

'No! 'Donald quacked, What kind of a pervert do you think I am?'

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Goldryder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 20:09
A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of seniors down a highway
when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady.

She offers him a handful of peanuts,which he gratefully munches up.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder?
again and she hands him another handful of peanuts.?

She repeats this gesture about five more times.

When she is about to hand him another batch again
he asks the little old lady, "why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?

"We can't chew them because we've no teeth", she replied.

The puzzled driver asks,
"Why do you buy them then?"

The old lady replied,
"We just love the chocolate around them."

It pays to be careful around old people.
Goldryder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 20:04
Allegedly a true story:

July 20, 1969, as commander of the Apollo 11 lunar module, Neil Armstrong was the first person to set foot on the moon.

His first words after stepping on the moon, 'that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind,' were televised to earth and heard by millions.

But just before he reentered the lander, he made the enigmatic remark 'good luck, Mr. Gorky.'

Many people at NASA though it was a casual remark concerning some rival soviet cosmonaut.

However, upon checking, there was no Gorky in either the Russian or American space programs.

Over the years many people questioned Armstrong as to what the 'good luck, Mr. Gorky'... statement meant, but Armstrong always just smiled.

On July 5,1995, in Tampa Bay,Florida, while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26-year-old question to Armstrong. This time he finally responded.

Mr. Gorky had died, so Neil Armstrong felt he could answer the question.

In 1938 when he was a kid in a small mid-west town, he was playing baseball with a friend in the backyard.

His friend hit the ball, which landed in his neighbour's yard by the bedroom windows.

His neighbours were Mr. and Mrs. Gorky.

As he leaned down to pick up the ball, young Armstrong heard Mrs. Gorky shouting at Mr. Gorky.

'Sex! You want sex?! You'll get sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!'
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 15:03

I cant resist a challenge!

Two hunters went moose hunting every winter without success.

Finally, they came up with a foolproof plan. They got a very authentic female moose costume and learned the mating call of a female moose. The plan was to hide in the costume, lure the bull, then come out of the costume and shoot it.

They set themselves up on the edge of a clearing, donned their costume, and began to give the moose love call. Before long, their call was answered as a bull came crashing out of the forest and into the clearing.

When the bull was close enough, the guy in front said, “Okay, let’s get out and get him.”

After a moment that seemed like an eternity, the guy in the back shouted, “The zipper is stuck! What are we going to do?”

The guy in the front said, “Well, I’m going to start nibbling grass, but you’d better brace yourself.”

Oooh, The machine of a dream, such a clean machine With the pistons a pumpin', and the alloys all gleam, When I'm holding your wheel, All I hear is your gear, With my hand on your grease gun, Mmm it's like a disease son, I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, Get a grip on my .......
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2008 at 15:25

The other night, my wife started moaning to me ...

"You never take me anywhere expensive anymore"

I said "Come on then, grab your coat"

Excitedly she said "Where are we going?"

"The petrol station." I replied

Peter H View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2008 at 22:37

Yep, To true, seems like only yesterday!  Only problem, have an A4 at moment   

Das Wolperdinger

AHN-NYUNG-HEE GA-SEH-YO
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-July-2008 at 09:48
Originally posted by Goldryder Goldryder wrote:

Not sure if this has already been posted on here...but...click on 'begin' once page loads and see how many you recognise

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

[I need to be careful how I reply to this, in case I get categorised ]

Brilliant, I had a really good laugh, trying to match the Warriors to forum members

Welcome back to the forum G

Goldryder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 20:07
A blonde and brunette were watching the 6 o'clock news. The news was about a man about ready to jump off a bridge.

The brunette turns to the blonde and says, " I bet you $50 the man is going to jump."

The blonde replies, "Okay you're on."

Sure enough, the man jumps, and the blonde gives the brunette $50.

The brunette says, "I can't accept this money. I watched the 5 o'clock news and saw the man jump then."

"No, you have to take it," says the blonde.

"I watched the 5 o'clock news too, but I didn't think he would do it again."
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 19:46

Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

^^^^^^^^^
Originally posted by thepits thepits wrote:

Pot, kettle black - Nelson Mandela joke 

yeh, but that's in the Irish forum - who reads that

But don't care.
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 14:08

OFFS - can it get any worse?

And no Jack - that WASN'T a challenge

But don't care.
Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2008 at 15:24

Little Mary was never good in Sunday School, so she decided to sleep through class, but one day the teacher asked her a question "Mary who created the universe?"

Mary never moved from her deep sleep, so Johnny a little boy who sits behind her in class took his pen and poked her with it and Mary jumped up and yelled "God almighty" and the teacher told her it was correct.

A little while later the teacher asked her another question "Mary, who is our lord and saviour?" again Mary never answered so Johnny poked her with his pen again and Mary jumps up and yells "Sweet Jesus!!" the teacher told her it was correct so Mary went back to sleep.

The teacher her asked her a 3rd question, "Mary, what did Eve say to Adam after they had their 23rd child?" So one last time Johnny pokes Mary with his pen one last time, but this time Mary jumps up and yells "If you stick that damn thing in me one more time I'm gonna break it in half and stick it up your ass!!"

The teacher fainted.

Goldryder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-July-2008 at 08:10
Not sure if this has already been posted on here...but...click on 'begin' once page loads and see how many you recognise

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

Edited by Goldryder
Goldryder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 20:06
A local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married -- for the fourth time.
The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.

'He's a funeral director,' she answered.
'Interesting,' the newsman thought. He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she'd first married a banker when she was in her early 20s, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40s, later on a preacher when in her 60s, and now in her 80s, a funeral director.
The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.
She smiled and explained, 'I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go.
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 19:44
^^^^^^^^^
Originally posted by thepits thepits wrote:

Pot, kettle black - Nelson Mandela joke 

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-July-2008 at 13:20

I've gone and did a search ........

Japanese authorities have banned the movement of all animals after the discovery of several nibbled sofabeds in Tokyo.

It's feared this may indicate an outbreak of Futon Mouse disease.

Jack735 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack735 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2008 at 15:22

A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution, bored out of their minds.

"How about having sex with a cat?" asked the zoophile.

"Let's have sex with the cat and then torture it," says the sadist.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and then kill it," shouted the murderer.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it," said the pyromaniac.

Silence took over ... and the masochist says: "Meow."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 173>
  Share Topic