Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Humour: Top Tips
    Posted: 23-March-2004 at 23:25

(I used polite words for some of them!)
I think they are all taken from Viz comic

Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at the chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the damn thing in the first place.

Make bath times as much fun for kiddies as a visit to the seaside by pouring a bucket of sand, a bag of salt and a dog turd into the bath.

Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your own home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it, before jumping in.

Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.

Save time when crossing a one-way street by only looking in the direction of oncoming traffic.

Thicken up runny low-fat yoghurt by stirring in a spoonful of lard.

Anorexics. When your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating cakes again.

A next door neighbour's car aerial, carefully folded, makes an ideal coat hanger in an emergency.

Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you've taken anabolic steroids by running a bit slower.

Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the loo seat by simply urinating in the sink.

Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know any difference.

Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice piece of steak.

Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment always circle the stain in permanent pen so that when you remove the garment from the washing machine you can easily locate the area of the stain and check that it has gone.

High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.

Heavy smokers. Don't throw away those filters from the end of your cigarettes. Save them up and within a few years you'll have enough to insulate your loft.

Motorists. Enjoy the freedom of cycling by removing your windscreen, sticking half a melon skin on you head, then jumping red lights and driving the wrong way up one way streets.

Create instant designer stubble by sucking a magnet and
dipping your chin in a bowl of iron fillings.

X File fans. Create the effect of being abducted be aliens by drinking two bottles of vodka. You'll invariably wake up in a strange place the following morning, having had your memory mysteriously 'erased'.

A sheet of sandpaper makes a cheap and effective substitute for costly maps when visiting the Sahara desert.

Toblerone chocolate bars make ideal 'toast racks' for Ritz crackers.

Convince neighbours that you have invented a 'SHRINKING' device by ruffling your hair, wearing a white laboratory coats and
parking a JCB digger outside your house for a few days. Then dim and flicker the lights in your house during the night and replace the JCB unseen, with a Tonka toy of the same description. Watch their faces in the morning!

Have all your number 2s at work. Not only will you save money on toilet paper, but you'll also be getting paid for it.

Feed bees oranges. Hey presto! They make marmalade instead of honey.

Nissan Micra drivers. Attach a lighted sparkler to the roof of your car before starting a long journey. You drive the things like dodgem cars anyway, so it may as well look like one.

A mouse trap, placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.

Tape a chocolate bar to the outside of your microwave. If the chocolate melts you will know that the microwaves are escaping and it is time to have the oven serviced.

Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
Sponsored Links

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-March-2004 at 08:57
Killian,

Very funny - but you've obviously got too much time on your hands!

First Monty Python, now Viz, what next??

Simon.
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Eamo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-March-2004 at 14:06
excellent!
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-March-2004 at 09:34
Things You Know Because of Films...

1. If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises wearing their most revealing underwear.

2. If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St Patrick's Day parade - at any time of the year.

3. All beds have special L-shaped top sheets that reach up to armpit level on a woman but only waist level on the man lying beside her.

4. All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French bread.

5. It's easy for anyone to land a plane, providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.

6. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off - even while scuba diving.

7. The ventilation system of any building is a perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there and you can travel to any other part of the building without difficulty.

8. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German accent will do.

9. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window of any building in Paris.

10. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

11. When paying for a taxi, never look at your wallet as you take out a note - just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.

12. If you lose a hand, it will cause the stump of your arm to grow by 15cm.

13. During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.

14. Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their family every morning, even though the husband and children never have time to eat them.

15. Cars and trucks that crash will almost always burst into flames.

16. A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a football stadium.

17. Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.

18. All single women have a cat.

19. Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.

20. One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at one.

21. Creepy music coming from a graveyard should always be closely investigated.

22. Most people keep a scrapbook of newspaper cuttings - especially if any of their family or friends has died in a strange boating accident.
23. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involved martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessor.

24. During a very emotional confrontation, instead of facing the person you are speaking to, it is customary to stand behind them and talk to their back.

25. When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your room will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.

26. Dogs always know who's bad and will naturally bark at them.

27. When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.

28. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch-enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gases, lasers and man eating sharks that will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.

29. Having a job of any kind will make all fathers forget their son's eighth birthday.

30. Many musical instruments - especially wind instruments and accordions - can be played without moving the fingers.

31. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.

32. It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.

33. Make-up can safely be worn to bed without smudging.

34. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

35. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
1997 E39 523i
Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2004 at 12:42
Originally posted by kbannon kbannon wrote:

...Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know any difference.

Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice piece of steak.

Now these I like....

kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-March-2004 at 13:33
For anyone who has used Microsoft windows, have a look at Windows RG - I love the office assistant helping in Word
1997 E39 523i
Horsetan View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Say Neigh to Gatsos

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-March-2004 at 15:54
Originally posted by kbannon kbannon wrote:

For anyone who has used Microsoft windows, have a look at Windows RG - I love the office assistant helping in Word

Excellent!

IamSpartacus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-April-2004 at 15:04
Another giggle stymied by the moraslity filterAngry
The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic