FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNikasil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-July-2004 at 13:40

Hi BMMAD,

With regard to your brother's car, he obviously tried his case with the dealers in the Republic. Any idea what were the grounds for refusal?

I called BMW GB yesterday and I was put onto a very helpful gentleman who explained that the goodwill contributions are still being done in the UK according to certain criteria, mainly being Service History and Mileage.

I'd be interested to hear the full story, if you could spare the time.

Thanks.

Mac.

Sponsored Links

AutoRemap View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-July-2004 at 09:52
Hi Mac,

from what I know he talked to bmw Ireland and they told him that the car was out of warrantee and over 60K miles. They told him that he would have to pay full costs. He then got his garage man in Monahan ( where he lives) to bring it up north and they firstly said that they would do it for I think £1600 stg. Then when he dropped the car in they said that they got on to bmw in Germany and they agreed to do it through warrantee. I just give him a bell there and he is actually picking it up today so when he does he will give me a call. If you email me I will give you details of the garage. As my brother suggested if all is ok under warrantee today, give them a bell and if they say that it is not under warrantee then you could name drop. It might work, you never know
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic