Forum Lockedsoon to be m5 owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Andrew Rolland View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Go away rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Rolland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: soon to be m5 owner
    Posted: 23-January-2015 at 07:49
The E39 shouldn't leak. Make sure the sunroof drain holes are clear and the windscreen drain ports under the pollen filters are cleaned out. The problem with the two cars you mention leaking are because they are Vauxhalls and Fords, that's why they leaked.

Have a deep wallet to keep it fed with unleaded and don't skimp on parts or tyres.
Be exclusive and drive a Petrol 5 Series!

Current
'13 62 F10 535i MSport Auto

Previous
'04 04 E60 545i SE Auto
'03 53 E60 545i SE Auto (Stolen)
'98 S E39 523i SE Auto
Sponsored Links

snoopy1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoopy1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-January-2015 at 20:46
I am soon to realise my dream and own an E39 M5. after getting a reasonable insurance quote, it has made me want one even more!
I know they will be expensive to run etc. just wondered does the e39 m5 suffer from water leaks into the saloon compartment? my corsa and fiesta i used to own leak.
seen loads of buying guides online, but want to find out from you guys as it doesnt seem to say?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic