Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BMWcc Scottish Region Monthly meet 5th Oct 2014
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBMWcc Scottish Region Monthly meet 5th Oct 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2014 at 21:02
But I'm going to the club meet too
Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2014 at 21:06
Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

So am i

you'v changed!!! Shocked

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2014 at 21:07

But I'm going to the club meet too

Love yooo! LOL

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2014 at 22:41

So am i
Tit, we'll be doing.............driving Jim Clarks local roads............you wanna watch ? you wanna drive ? up to you !!!
KieranB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KieranB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-September-2014 at 22:48
a wouldnt get a weekend pass off the mrsOuch lol
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-September-2014 at 13:05
Attending
Issy
Cambell
Andy & Debbie
Stevie
Lee
Paul
Gary
Badwolf +1
George & Michele
Shorty 
Pete & Diane
Gavin 
Robin
Michael (BMWOC)(Maybe)
Alec (BMWOC) 
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-September-2014 at 13:10
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

So am i
Tit, we'll be doing.............driving Jim Clarks local roads............you wanna watch ? you wanna drive ? up to you !!!
You confuse a stupid man Gary, Is the rally on the Saturday ?
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-September-2014 at 18:38
yip
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-September-2014 at 19:23
Ah, cool, best of both worlds !!
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-September-2014 at 19:54
I popped into the museum today and they are looking forward to seeing us around 2pm.
Also giving us a group discount!

Beelailydude View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-September-2014 at 23:18
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

I popped into the museum today and they are looking forward to seeing us around 2pm.

Im game for meet up (pending an email im still waiting for :-\ ) , drive to Eyemouth for fish n chips and bit banter but when you guys head to museum im gona do a shoot home
1999 E36 Avus Blue 323i Vert
1985 Mini auto
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-September-2014 at 23:24
Originally posted by Beelailydude Beelailydude wrote:

Im game for meet up (pending an email im still waiting for :-\ ) , drive to Eyemouth for fish n chips and bit banter but when you guys head to museum im gona do a shoot home

That's fine Lee 👍

Beelailydude View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-September-2014 at 11:23
Originally posted by Beelailydude Beelailydude wrote:

Im going to have to pull out of this run and am gutted cause its my type of run.

Ive had a Lakes Passes Run organised for months for 4-5th Oct. We got a letter few weeks ago saying my wifes operation date was 3rd Oct so i swapped dates for digs for 1st Nov.

Last week we got a letter cancelling my wifes operation so i contacted the digs to see if we could swap back the date as weather early Oct is chance to be nicer than Nov and i can do it topless . I really didn't think the rooms would still be available so thought Eyemouth Fish n Chips, mmmmmm..

Digs has just emailed me back this morning saying the rooms are still available so have put booking back to 4-5th Oct.

Anyone not going to Eyemouth are MORE than welcome to join us. Enjoy the run guys.
1999 E36 Avus Blue 323i Vert
1985 Mini auto
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-September-2014 at 22:27
Shame you cant make it Lee, next time maybe.

Did the recce trip tonight, The timings are conservative as they were easily achieved whilst driving behind tractors and in thick fog with 30ft of visibility. Trying to drive at a pace that didn't waste time but stay completely safe was a real challenge which I really enjoyed. If its a nice clear day, we'll be in Eyemouth in plenty of time.

Parking is limited in Eyemouth and is probably best kept to the spaces at the amusements and at the Co op. The "Milk Bar" I propose we eat in is just a minutes walk from the car park. Its not "The Balmoral", its an Ice Cream parlour with a chip shop attached and an inside seating area with a nice view to the rear. 

As detailed above, Issy has been in touch with the museum and they're looking forward to seeing us. Unfortunately, the museum doesn't offer tea or coffee but the carpark should easily house us all and provide a nice backdrop for some photos.

Approximately 100 miles round trip from Musselburgh Services with some fantastic roads and views on the way.
mickl3008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickl3008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-September-2014 at 14:41
Hello, Im from the BMWOC site and was invited to the meet. I was told the "weegies' meet at the Showcase Cinema. So hopefully Ill hear from you, Re meeting times. Thanks
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-September-2014 at 15:04
Welcome Mick keep an eye on here for updates
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-September-2014 at 20:34
Originally posted by mickl3008 mickl3008 wrote:

Hello, Im from the BMWOC site and was invited to the meet. I was told the "weegies' meet at the Showcase Cinema. So hopefully Ill hear from you, Re meeting times. Thanks

Welcome Mick glad you can make it!Clap

big dovit View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big dovit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-September-2014 at 18:43
Big Dave going
jimbo34 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-September-2014 at 09:00
Jim going too.
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-September-2014 at 14:34
Attending
Issy
Cambell
Andy & Debbie
Stevie
Paul
Gary
Badwolf +1
George & Michele
Shorty 
Pete & Diane
Gavin