FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAlpina D3 Bi-turbo 2009-2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2014 at 10:15
Jim the D3 is one fine car but if theres anyway of having another BMW as every car id have one 
saying this coz i was looking at the touring, as Mak was saying ideal family car or good all round to me, i had a go in one fond it very nice, and i love the wheels tooWink 

M3 Evo 4 door
Sponsored Links

MAK View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2014 at 09:32
Had a look and the the two red D3's appear to be 2 litre diesels with almost poverty spec. Am I looking in the wrong place?
P.S. I am amazed at how badly they have depreciated from the sky high new price!
Also not keen on the wheels!
Make a nice family car, ideal if you are keeping the M3.
My Other Car is a SKODA.. really !
Andrew Rolland View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Go away rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Rolland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2014 at 08:29
I'm not just saying this because I hate DIEsels but I think the review of the D3 was that it should make you feel warm and fuzzy but it doesn't.  Top Gear Mag had one for a while a few years back as a term car and they expected to get more from it than just economy.
Be exclusive and drive a Petrol 5 Series!

Current
'13 62 F10 535i MSport Auto

Previous
'04 04 E60 545i SE Auto
'03 53 E60 545i SE Auto (Stolen)
'98 S E39 523i SE Auto
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2014 at 06:45
Hmmm, probably a hard step from the M3 bud.
jimbo34 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-January-2014 at 20:07
Hey folks. Hope everyone is well. Was wondering what your thoughts are on these cars. I really like the look of these as a saloon and they are very rare.
There are a couple of red ones on bmw AUC national. Are they a good drive/ easy to maintain and would they make you feel warm and fuzzy when you look back at it after driving and think, your a keeper. Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic