Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFS - 1990 325i Touring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madrab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS - 1990 325i Touring
    Posted: 06-July-2013 at 13:04

*Provisionally Sold Cry *

Not been here for a long while due to working abroad. Wow, it's changed a bit. 

Anyways, my beloved, all original (apart from gearknob and handbrake lol), 325i tourer has been in storage in Glasgow for 6 years waiting for me to get back and restore her but unfortunately, as always, situation has changed and am now getting married and moving down south therefore have to part with her.
No Tax/MOT and is perfect for someone looking for a restoration project. Head was done 1000miles before she was taken off the road but may require bottom end work as she was burning a little oil. Body wise she was half repainted again, 1000miles before storage, with new front wings. Otherwise all in good condition, even the rear door is pretty solid with only a small amount of rust appearing along the seam line. Underneath is pretty good too and normal condition for age I would say.
Interior is black/grey and great for age with only the drivers seat needing a little attention and even have the rear boot space cover as you can see. Rear pod covers are there but were cut to take 14/9 oval speakers before I bought the car so only down side to the interior.
I'd prefer she was taken by someone that would restore her rather than phone the yard boys and she'd be no more. I'd like at least a few hundred quid as there's got to be that in the interior and wheels alone.
Pics not the best but cannot get her started yet, working on it, to get out of garage but 1st pic was just before she was stored and she still looks the same.

Edited by Madrab - 09-July-2013 at 22:44
1990 E3o 325i Touring and she's definately a she! Pain in the ass sometimes but goes like a bunny :oD
Sponsored Links

523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-July-2013 at 23:50
sent you a private message Wink 
2003-530i SE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic