Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBMWcc 7th April meet comments and photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BMWcc 7th April meet comments and photos
    Posted: 07-April-2013 at 20:13
Holy moley, what a day, amazing drives, backdrops and company.
It was really nice to see new faces attend the meet and I really hope they enjoyed the experience.

I hope the descendence of the "blue mist" didn't put anyone off, its not always like that.

Have I mentioned the amazing drives ? After splitting to go home, Issy, Robin NeRo and I went to Moffat and came to the East via The Grey Mares Tail and St Marys Loch. Absolutely phenomenal.

Thanks to everybody for their company and to Davey for the car club stickers, they look great.

Edited by Issy - 07-April-2013 at 21:04
Sponsored Links

andybeemer74 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybeemer74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2013 at 20:40
Gutted i missed this one was hoping to get to this need rear wheel bearing changed this week its really noisy now!!!! got one ordered should be here tomorrow looking forward to Beamish that will be my next meet hope to see a few of you there Thumbs Up

Half Jock :-)
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2013 at 21:17
Thanks to everyone who attended today what a great day we had and im knackered! I drove just under 200 miles on new roads which were absolutely fantastic. Sorry those guys who didn't make it missed a fantastic meet! Think we will be talking about this one for a while and we will definitely do this one again.
Plus I think we found the venue for next years concours!!!

Photos and comment welcome Clap

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2013 at 21:33
Can only reiterate what was said above Big smile

A few photos to start off ....

Robin814 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2013 at 22:20
Thanks to all for a great drive!! One of the best meets!

Wow!!! Good to get on the open roads again since the winter!
STEVIE, YOU MISSED OUT MATE!!!!!!

Thanks to Davy for supplying and fitting the stickers. Love them mate, look cool!

Glad to see all the lovely M Cars out for the new season, including Cambell's M5, John's CSL, Issy's M3, Gary's Sport Evo and Barry's immaculate Clubsport!

Edited by Robin814 - 07-April-2013 at 22:23
E46 318Ci M Sport 2001 Light Gelb
E39 530I Champagne I Individual Edition 2002
MAK View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2013 at 22:55
Glad you all had a great day. Just for the record it snowed virtually all day here in Blairgowrie!
Roll on next week when the tax disc should arrive for the "Blue Bucket"!
My Other Car is a SKODA.. really !
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-April-2013 at 23:34
As all the others have said, what a fab meet today, great roads and great people. Thanks to Issy for sorting the route, and thanks to Cambell for the lift all weekend!

A couple of pics i took...

I have to say i'm looking forward to getting the M3 back on the road, being passenger just isn't as fun!! Roll on Next month!
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2013 at 10:42
did you go up to leadhills
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2013 at 13:27
Cool pics and a good day missed Disapprove the cars are looking good on the road pics and the last one with the snow on the hills, thing is getting a bit fed up looking at snow Stern Smile glad you all had good day for it.

M3 Evo 4 door
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2013 at 18:52
Have added more photos to the BMWCCScotland website

One thing I picked up on when looking through the photos was just how shiny all our cars are - in every one, you see the reflection of the car next to it Big smile

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2013 at 22:00
Originally posted by muppet 2 muppet 2 wrote:

did you go up to leadhills

Yeah mate
jimbo34 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2013 at 23:08
That's me finally registered onto the forum. Just like to say thanx for a cracking day on Sunday. Great roads, scenery and a great bunch of people. The M got a proper blast too round all those twisties . Lookin forward to the next trip in may. Jim.
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-April-2013 at 06:38
Hey dude, welcome. 

Cracking looking Cabriolet that clearly gets driven the way it should be.
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-April-2013 at 16:35
|Here are some of mine

vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-April-2013 at 21:57
Nice pics Gaz.
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-April-2013 at 10:28
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-22150140

Edited by bluebro - 15-April-2013 at 10:29

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-April-2013 at 10:29
Wasn't this the road we came back on?

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-April-2013 at 12:15
Yep, I recon Issy must've dropped her purse and the road just couldn't take the weight Tongue
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-April-2013 at 23:15
Haha! Class, not so good tho!
e36garry View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e36garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2013 at 16:07
cracking pics and a great day. Paul, well done mate i don't think i could have taken such a still, clear photo the way those cars were getting driven!!LOLBig smile

Remember BHP sells cars
Torque wins races!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic