Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFS - 2000 E46 325ci - Offers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsieboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS - 2000 E46 325ci - Offers
    Posted: 30-March-2013 at 12:30

2000 (X Reg) 325ci Coupe (Two sets of Wheels Original 18" MV1 alloys and replica MV3 alloys)

Inverclyde, Scotland - Offers

More Photographs

The Car has been off the road since August 2010 due to me getting a company car and intending on getting paintwork done but unfortunately having moved to England this is never lilkely to happen so would like to see it get a second chance. The car was being used daily until its Tax expired so had no major faults at that stage. I have listed the known faults below the car has been started regularly and had a new battery last year interior is the best part of the car no deterioration on the inside from standing.

Mileage - 140021

Partial Service History - Some main dealer and independent lots of receipts for various work.

Owned since 2005 - Two previous owner.

No MOT / TAX

Car will need to be taken away on a trailer.

Interior

Full leather Interior good condition working electric front seats.
Harman Kardon stereo system with CD Changer.
Air Conditioning wasn't particularly cold if I remember but could hear compressor so may need re-gassing

Bodywork (See Pictures)

Main reason for car being put off the road both front wings badly rusted
Drivers side door been blown at some point leaving it sitting low rubbing of door on frame has caused it to rust.
Front and rear bumpers both have some minor damage
various rust spots around bodywork.

Mechanical

-Car had no major running faults at time of putting it off the road.
-Car Starts and runs
-Both front springs snapped have been replaced with second hand shocks and springs to make moveable but was done by mobile mechanic and will need replaced as shocks don't seem very good.
-Something went pop on the water system meaning car won't hold water looks to be coming from bottom of filler bottle but without getting it up in the air and removing panels hard to tell
-Car has been standing so brakes / hand brake will need attention car will move back and forward.
-Mobile Mechanic damaged headlight level arm so will need replaced or headlights manually set.

Car has never overheated in the past or had any engine problems always started first time and still does even after standing.

Alloys

Two sets replica MV3 wheels on car with legal tread but may need replacing due to standing in good condition. Original MV1 alloys will need tyres and could do with re-furb.

I have tried to describe the car as honestly as possible to avoid any wasted journeys if you need any more information or specific photographs give me a call and I will try my best I live down in England but car is located in Inverclyde, Scotland (Parents House)

Offers considered

I am not in a position to break for parts sorry.

Message me for more details or call James .....

[edited to remove phono]

Edited by jamsieboi - 31-May-2013 at 13:35

Sponsored Links

jamsieboi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsieboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-March-2013 at 20:55
Car still available but back in England so will need notice to arrange viewings.

Open to offers not able to break for spares.

Edited by jamsieboi - 07-April-2013 at 16:50

jamsieboi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsieboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2013 at 13:33
Open to offers on this will be in Scotland over the weekend.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic