Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFS - E46 318i

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morpheus453 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS - E46 318i
    Posted: 25-November-2012 at 18:15
BMW 318Ci SE December 2005( 55) 82,000 miles Grey-Silver. MOT'd till Sept 2013. The car has not been smoked in or had pets within it and is in excellent condition for the year both inside and out with high quality leather upholstery and aluminium trimmings. A detailed service history is available In addition to BMW stamped service book receipts included for recent oil change and BOSCH Brake Discs, Pads and Wear Sensors and Brake fluid renewal. This is an excellent car to drive and comes with a number of extras that add to the enjoyment of the vehicle including : * Cruise Control * BMW Buisness CD Player * BMW 6 Disc Auto Changer * Auxiliary Input - Audio * Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth Telephone Kit * BMW Carpet Mats front and back * Split folding rear seats * Reverse Parking Sensors * Climate Control * Air Conditioning * Aluminium Interior Trim * Front Fog Lights * Multifunction Steering Wheel * Alarm * Electric Windows & Mirrors * 17" BMW Alloys * Remote central locking with remote boot release. Lots of pictures. £5450 o.n.o

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic