Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBallymena Car Fest - Northern Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ballymena Car Fest - Northern Ireland
    Posted: 11-June-2012 at 12:47
Last Wednesday Ian and I took our usual trip over to Ballymena to help out setting up the 4th annual Ballymena Car Fest. The usual detailing of a few cars took place before the show, but as Ian and I were judging at the show we didn't have much time for photos, I didn't even manage to see Paul Swift's stunt show.

A few photos from the weekend..
First up was a Mini John Cooper LE which was given a full deati; prior to the show as it was looking a bit grey and scratchy. At the show, this won best in its class. Big smile

whilst picking up a Subaru to be worked on, we spotted this and thought of Tommy...

Subaru Detailed..

MG Metro also ready for the show..

Saturday- show day.
Although I missed the actual show, I did get a chance to speak to Paul Swift and his show partner, I also got a few snaps of him setting up for the show..

A few BMW's at the show..

Other cars..

As part of the show they have a large truck section too..

Ferrari Truck..

There was so much more to the show but I forgot my camera and ended up using all the memory on my phone, so not many pics. If you sen the pics from last year the show was even bigger. all the proceeds go to Marie Curie Cancer Care, last year they managed to donate £25000, this show was bigger so It will be even more this year.   Approve
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
Sponsored Links

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2012 at 18:55
Excellent pics mate....Who does the Mini cooper belong to?
sailorbaz View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
(Former) Scottish Region Wean

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sailorbaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2012 at 20:47
Bloody Hell Paul, why didn't you give me a bell. I'm only half an hour from Ballymena. Looked like another good show too, top shots, shame about the camera. 

My Car

2004 M3 CSL and 2009 E90 M3
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2012 at 23:47
Hi Baz, I never knew you were that close. I had left my camera at the house on the day of the show. I remembered it for the ford show at Portrush though. When I'm over with the car next year i'll give you a shout!Approve

Gary, the Mini was a friend of Derek's, they're all quite big car collectors over there.
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic