Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMonthly Meet - drive n dine - 4th March 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2012 at 17:00
Grunchy brakes - I'm oot!  Ouch
ALPINA B10 V8 Touring #36
Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2012 at 19:09
Ok plan is to meet at 1pm at river house Stirling as planned tho we won't be eating there. Plan is to go for a drive then stop for coffee somewhere. It's to be a nice day! All welcome!

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 00:16
I'm meeting Hamish at 12.15 at Hermiston Gate if anyone wants to join us!

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 08:10
So much for the nice weather, its snowing here !!!!!!
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 09:01
I know it raining here but it wasn't forecast! It's supposed to be nice through in Stirling but as I'm not a professional weather forecaster I can only go by what it says online and I'm sure someone will be along to prove me wrong!!!

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 09:21
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

I'm not a professional weather forecaster I can only go by what it says online
Who mentioned you ?LOL I'm only commenting on the fact that it was snowing, getting brighter now tho.Tongue

Edited by Cambell - 04-March-2012 at 09:23
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 10:57

I know it raining here but it wasn't forecast! It's supposed to be nice through in Stirling but as I'm not a professional weather forecaster I can only go by what it says online and I'm sure someone will be along to prove me wrong!!!
Sun splitting the trees here Big smile   ........... see ......organise a meet in a good area & we can sort the weather too !!! LOL
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 16:09

I'm not a professional weather forecaster
But you probably couldn't do worse than them Wink
I rely on my seaweed - it's much more accurate Big smile

Edited by thepits - 04-March-2012 at 16:10
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 20:33
Ok guys, here are some of the pics I took of todays meet.

Not too many turned up but it was a cracking day and we has some good banter

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 21:10
Great day, Great Company, Great Coffee, Great Pic.

johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 21:27
Cool pics and the sun was out Thumbs Up, sorry i never made it had to stay at home.

M3 Evo 4 door
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 21:35
Really enjoyed my day 
  • Chauffeured around - thanks Issy  
  • Great cup of tea (x5) at the Forest Hills Hotel
  • Driving home listening to a DJ Shorty mix - thanks Tommy
A couple of my pics, taken on the Dukes Pass

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 21:49
Well it may not have been a great turn out but it turned out to be a really good day!
As it has been said the sun was out and the scenery was just lovely. It was worth the backtracking to find that spot and the cars may have been dirty but those photo are fab guys! As usual I forgot the camera but took a few on my phone.
Tommy probably hasn't recovered from the price of his coffee but it was a very nice cuppa! Wink
As usual lots of laughs ....thanks guys!! Thumbs Up

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 21:52
Nice!!! Clap

shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 22:21
<Tommy probably hasn't recovered from the price of his coffee but it was a very nice cuppa! Wink
>
You are right Issy ........ £3.10 !!!!!!!!!Shocked for a spoon of coffee & a dash of hot milk ....... but as we all agreed ......it looked very elegant in the tall glass cup !!! LOL
Thanks to Cambell for the passenger ride ........ but while Issy & Nero were listening to my mixes Cambell & i were listening too ........ "Paddy McGity's Goat / The tale of King Caracticus / & Rolf Harris & his wobble board " in an open top car driving throught the main street in Callender ....... i had to ware my Cool to avoid being recognised !!!!! ( Only joking Cambell ........ was much appreciated &  good company matey Handshake )
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 22:28
Oh Shorty you were the braver man.......it was freezing and dodgy music!!!

Your ELFM Issy's mix cd is ace! Thanks very much for making it for me!! Thumbs Up

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 22:33
Here is the few I took on my phone.....

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 22:44

Oh Shorty you were the braver man.......it was freezing and dodgy music!!!

Your ELFM Issy's mix cd is ace! Thanks very much for making it for me!! Thumbs Up
Wiznae cauld im my car hen ! and if it wasn't for the greats...........like Rolf Harris............these oomchi oomchi crap peeps would have nothing for their musically untalented lazy ass try to get rich quick asses to sample for the musically uneducated mass intellectually inferior people to buy (or download(if they've got credit)) they would have nothing to listen to (which in my always correct and unbiased opinion is a good thing!!) I'm awaiting for the Jeremy Kyle 12" theme choon to come out, They wont play it on BBC Radio 2 ofcourse due to the high brow, educated listening masses !
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-March-2012 at 23:41

They're not bad for a camera phone  Smile

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-March-2012 at 00:01
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

They're not bad for a camera phone  Smile

I know I was pleasantly surprised when I saw them on the pc.......The quality that is the iphone 4!!!!  LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic