Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMagnificent Machines 2011 photo thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magnificent Machines 2011 photo thread
    Posted: 25-September-2011 at 19:56
Thanks you to everyone who made the last show of the year today and a good one it was.Clap
It ended up a lovely sunny day at East Fortune and only started to get cold later in the afternoon. We had a big stand with a great selection of cars so thanks guys!
Im sure there will be loads of photos as there was loads to see. Please add yours on this thread. Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links

BillyP View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 19:58

We enjoyed the whole day, big thanks for making us feel welcome, it was great meeting you all great day cheers Billy   

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 20:14
They say things come in 3s 
  1. Gazebo knackered due to the wind Cry
  2. When driving home, I had a major panic - I couldn't find my house keys. Fortunately they had dropped out of my pocket in the car 
  3. Went to unload the car -mmh! number plates look odd ~ numpty that I am had driven home with the show plates on Embarrassed
Apart from that I enjoyed my day - loads of photos now being processed ~ here are a few to start the ball rolling ...

Edited by nero - 25-September-2011 at 20:24

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 21:24
Great photos Neil! Thumbs Up
Things do indeed come in 3's. A sad day to see the gazebo go. It has served us well over the years. CryGlad you found your keys tho you are a silly billy! LOL

Im just uploading my photos now I took a few for a change......

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 21:26
Originally posted by BillyP BillyP wrote:

We enjoyed the whole day, big thanks for making us feel welcome, it was great meeting you all great day cheers Billy   

It was great to meet you Billy. I have to admit, your car is STUNNING. I kept looking at our stand from my vantage point (The burger van) and your colour combo just shon out in the sun. Love the interior (Champagne Alcantara) just beautiful !!  Jealous now or wot ???Cool

Nero, love pic 1, thanks for making my car look so lovely with 2 old farts in it Smile 

Paul was telling me that he had some cool Stevie Wonder choonz blasting out on the parade lap, Muppet 2 and I had "Love is in the air" thumping out. Perhaps my ipod has a sense of humour afterall LOL

What a brilliant day, thanks everybody.

Edited by Cambell - 25-September-2011 at 21:33
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 21:29
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

Went to unload the car -mmh! number plates look odd ~ numpty that I am had driven home with the show plates on Embarrassed

That actually made me laugh out loud LOL Suckers work then ?? 
BillyP View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 21:46
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

[QUOTE=BillyP]

It was great to meet you Billy. I have to admit, your car is STUNNING. I kept looking at our stand from my vantage point (The burger van) and your colour combo just shon out in the sun. Love the interior (Champagne Alcantara) just beautiful !!  Jealous now or wot ???Cool

Cheers Cambell, seriously impressed with all the cars at the stand, the burgers deffo smell better than the alcantara.
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 21:53

some pics from me

For BillyP
Nice colour that

Blue Sky

It is still Duncan's old car but with Azzy's touch
chill out bar

Big Pete

the other one

Guilia

Porche Pick n mix

Edited by muppet 2 - 25-September-2011 at 21:58
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 21:53
A selection of some of mine ....

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 22:06
Originally posted by muppet 2 muppet 2 wrote:

Nice colour that

Yep, very very nice, hard to believe the hard top was on and there's not even a hint of snow though (hahahaha)

Originally posted by muppet 2 muppet 2 wrote:

It is still Duncan's old car but with Azzy's touch

I was thinking that, Great to see "the old girl" it just brought a new owner, thats all, and what a nice owner the chap is............extended to the family too !!
Ham328 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Straight Six!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ham328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 22:26
Hangover won today guys so i wasn't far from the couch. Confused 

Looks like a nice day though and a great turnout for our stand. Well Done.

Will try and make next Sunday work permitting Ermm
Mrs Pontipine is a nosey bint.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 22:28
Some others.....
Big Pete

Grim Reaper

Mini Monster Truck

The parade

At least there was no gatecrashing the parade this year...

Nicky Clarke & Vidal Sassoon

Robin814 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2011 at 23:12
Really enjoyed today. Thanks for the laughs.
andybeemer74 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybeemer74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2011 at 00:13
Had great day nice to see you all again and met a few new faces too great show great cars and nice people made to feel realy welcome once again cheersSmile
Here are my pics from today.
Got to have one of these in white too looks fantasticTongue
Love this car nice to meet you too Azzy had good bit crack realy nice guy.
One of the best colours for an M3 this love it

Half Jock :-)
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2011 at 12:40
I've added a few more pictures to my Flickr - see as Slideshow

davy tombstone View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davy tombstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2011 at 18:11
great show even if it wisnae as bizy as last year.
weather kind to us again.
nice to see some new faces and cars.

A2YYE View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A2YYE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2011 at 00:43

Thanks Campbell / Andy for you comments.. much appreciated. Likewise aswell.

Really enjoyed the day and was good checking out the concorde/monstor trucks and cars too.

I've got  2 Give credit to Andy n family for making such a effort of travelling from down south to come to the show.Clap  Maybe come down to one of the meets in your neck of the woods.Cool

Car of the meet for me was the 1M, its defo a Magnificent Machine...lol...enjoyed the banter from the guys, and the drive there.

Good to meet every1, new and previous and hope to see all soon, will try get some pics uploaded too.

Azy.

E36 M3 GT Individual
andybeemer74 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andybeemer74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2011 at 11:39
Originally posted by A2YYE A2YYE wrote:

Thanks Campbell / Andy for you comments.. much appreciated. Likewise aswell.

Really enjoyed the day and was good checking out the concorde/monstor trucks and cars too.

I've got  2 Give credit to Andy n family for making such a effort of travelling from down south to come to the show.Clap  Maybe come down to one of the meets in your neck of the woods.Cool

Car of the meet for me was the 1M, its defo a Magnificent Machine...lol...enjoyed the banter from the guys, and the drive there.

Good to meet every1, new and previous and hope to see all soon, will try get some pics uploaded too.

Azy.

Yea you will have to come down next year to one of ours Smile

I caught your little side ways action pulling out onto the main road lol very good ClapBig smile

Half Jock :-)
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2011 at 16:44
Looked like a good show pity I was at a Christening
A2YYE View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A2YYE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2011 at 22:08
[/QUOTE]

Yea you will have to come down next year to one of ours Smile

I caught your little side ways action pulling out onto the main road lol very good ClapBig smile

Definitely will, maybe a few others will join me...Thumbs Up

Lol. Cheers, i do like a bit of sideways action, thought id get Kas up who was having a snooze...Tongue

Kas used to have a E30 325i, which was great fun especially when making it Drift.  Looking forward to him getting another one.
E36 M3 GT Individual
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic