Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStickies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Go away rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Rolland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-October-2011 at 19:16
I recommend that you have a beer.  Is that good enough for ya?LOL

Be exclusive and drive a Petrol 5 Series!

Current
'13 62 F10 535i MSport Auto

Previous
'04 04 E60 545i SE Auto
'03 53 E60 545i SE Auto (Stolen)
'98 S E39 523i SE Auto
Sponsored Links

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-October-2011 at 19:32
Nope, move the crap !
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2011 at 17:52
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

I see nobody has looked at the 10% off thread or the car / person identifier in months. and nobody in the Scottish region has recommended anything since June.
Status Quo I see.
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2011 at 19:28

I see nobody has looked at the 10% off thread or the car / person identifier in months. and nobody in the Scottish region has recommended anything since June.
Status Quo I see.

... and Cambell is the only one to mention it - so Status Quo all around LOL 

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2011 at 20:31
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

.. and Cambell is the only one to mention it - so Status Quo all around LOL 

(it just seemed apt) LOL
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2011 at 20:45

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-November-2011 at 06:48

I may have to call these guys

Even more apt !

Edited by nero - 29-November-2011 at 11:14
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-December-2011 at 23:19
Neil told me that I can get an ad blocker to remove the ad that takes up an unwelcome amount of my screen. Where do I get this ? I have no problems with ads as I know that this finances the forum but on the old version of the site they were in an area of the screen that just took up empty space.

Can this huge ad please be moved to the right hand side of the Bav Board sign where there is just wasted space and can the paid for forum post clearly advertising the detailing busines be integrated into that and the post deleted. (That should make everybody happy)

Lets clear up what can be a brilliant looking forum.Smile
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-December-2011 at 00:21
Just do a Google search for <insert browser name> adblocker e.g Chrome adblocker

I've just tried one from http://adblockplus.org/en/chrome - it gets rid of the advert

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-December-2011 at 07:00
Cheers Neil, 1 problem kind of solved. The ad blocker works a treat but what it doesn't do is free up the unused space. There's now 2 gaping white empty spaces.Ermm
A wee suggestion

Edited by Cambell - 14-December-2011 at 07:19
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-December-2011 at 18:20
Look, space gone and you can even see some posts, much better, c'moan Admin
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-December-2011 at 18:46
There is nothing we can do about this. I suggest you post your suggestion here and im sure the site Admin will advised whether it can be done or not. 

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-December-2011 at 19:43
Nah, I like posting here !!!
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-December-2011 at 17:33
Happy now? Big smile

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-December-2011 at 18:05
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Happy now? Big smile
Oh yes, very. That looks excellent. I'm sure you'll agree. Thanks to whoever did that. WinkSmileWinkSmileWinkSmileWinkSmileBig smileSmileBig smileWinkBig smileLOLBig smileWinkSmileBig smileWinkWinkSmileBig smileLOLSmileBig smileWinkLOLClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Now, we need more Imoticons !!!!!!!!
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-December-2011 at 18:08
Just got the blatant advert taking up room, the region recommends that nobody looks at and the face thread that is just taking up space to get rid of now.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-December-2011 at 18:19
It was Killian.  Big smile

TBH i dont like the ads up there as the banner is too big and i seem to be noticing the ads more which is annoying!  Confused

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-December-2011 at 18:47

Just got the blatant advert taking up room, the region recommends that nobody looks at and the face thread that is just taking up space to get rid of now.

Why don't you use the "New Post" button - saves going through the forum to get to posts - then you won't see the stickies you complain about 

Also set your landing page to - http://bavarian-board.co.uk/active_topics.asp

vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-December-2011 at 23:22
Thats a good point, what happened to the pages of good Imoticons that we use to have, was that a previous server?? If so get them back, the new ones are a bit naff. 
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-December-2011 at 11:26
Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

It was Killian.  Big smile

TBH i dont like the ads up there as the banner is too big and i seem to be noticing the ads more which is annoying!  Confused
Get the ad blocker that Nero told me about, it is brilliant and I'm guessing the ads are where I suggested but I dont seee them, its just a blank space to me, it looks brilliant.

Thanks Killian, looks fab nowClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic