Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChizfab & Dtune Contact Details

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
Stanced Stragh Six!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoddyE36Mtec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chizfab & Dtune Contact Details
    Posted: 16-February-2011 at 16:43

DTune Auto Dismantlers - E39 & E36 Specailist

Unit 5
Duncan Bussiness Park
Cartmore Ind Estate
Lochgelly
KY5 8LL

Contact Jeek - Say that Roddy put you on to him.
Mob Number - 07970601858

Website - Awaiting to  go online

Chizfab - Automotive Fabrication

Unit 4
Duncan Bussiness Park
Cartmore Ind Estate
Lochgelly
KY5 8LL

Contact Kyle - Also say i put you on to him.
Contact Number - 07969539039

Website - http://www.chizfab.com -

Be sure to check out Chizfab blog to keep up to date with the comings and goings.

Both these companys have been building and supplying the parts for my car and i strongly recomend then both!

Edited by RoddyE36Mtec
Sponsored Links

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2011 at 07:23
Great info, I suggest this is moved to "The Scottish Region Recommends" thread.
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2011 at 12:44
cheers mate
RoddyE36Mtec View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
Stanced Stragh Six!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoddyE36Mtec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2011 at 12:46
Not a problem Gary..

They guys are top notch a will do whatever they can to help you out.
Jeek@D-Tune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeek@D-Tune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-February-2011 at 13:15
Cheers Roddy,

At Dtune we offer many spare and rare parts for BMWs mostly E39s and E36s but my stock is always changing.
I also offer a full BMW diagnostics service including service light resetting. as well as full blown diagnostic to find that tricky problem without so much trial and error.

Then next door @ Chizfab the problem can be fixed and your new bits fitted or made to fit if its something like big wheels.

Come by and say hello We love chatting BMWs espically drifty ones.

Jeek
Poison E90 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poison E90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2011 at 20:15
jeek how much to put my e39 onto your diagnostics machine and do you have an sport front bumper for an e39 and how much to fit

Edited by poisone39
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
Stanced Stragh Six!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoddyE36Mtec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-February-2011 at 20:19
To be honest mate you will be proberly beter to contact
jeek via his mobile number at the top of the page or in his
signiture!

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2011 at 23:00
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Great info, I suggest this is moved to "The Scottish Region Recommends" thread.

details moved into "The Scottish Region Recommends"

This thread can be used for discussion

Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
Stanced Stragh Six!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoddyE36Mtec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2011 at 23:07

I would have said it was beter the way it was!

As with the title being specificly Chizfab & Dtune contact details its easy to spot if folk are looking for either parts or wanting work done..
Once this thread gets lost withing the others people arent going to know contact details for them are in that other thread and i cant update with jeeks website when it goes online!

Roddy.

nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2011 at 23:19
Probably was better, but if we do it for 1 company, we should do it for all - then all the normal posts would be lost under a massive list of stickies

This is why we have the Region Recommends sticky thread for each of the regions

Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
Stanced Stragh Six!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoddyE36Mtec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2011 at 23:28

I see your point,

But i thot since the are not just your common Bmw specailist this would realy help alot of folk out to be able to have direct access to there contact details very easly without having to look to hard 

1. I posted to promote both Dtune & Chizfab as they have done wonder for me
2. Helps alot of folk out with there problems & part search's at the fraction of the cost
3. They are the type of guys that can offer alot of advise to folk that need it.
4. Chizfab can pritty much do anything Bmw related & also not Bmw related infact so would be benificail to everybody.

Its just what i think would be best for the users of the forum not so much the companys i put alot of folk on to them anyway.

Edited by RoddyE36Mtec
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2011 at 06:22

Roddy, I asked for this (and other things) to be moved, it was absolutely nothing personal or against the 2 companies. When I get another E39, I'll probably use them myself.

The reason is that it tidies the forum up a bit, the information is brilliant and is now in the right place, along with all of the other companies that a local forum user has had good experiences with. It just keeps all of the "like" information in the same place otherwise all anyone would see when they logged on would be pages of stickies and not the "meat" of the forum.

Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
Stanced Stragh Six!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoddyE36Mtec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2011 at 15:59

I know what your saying boss,
and i understand that single threads for each will just take up space..

The suggeston thread looks like a mish mash of posts with no real information but storys of folk that have had work done then a company title..

There should be a template for how people have to post there info I.e

Company name
small description of what the do
Point of Contact 
Phone Number
Website (if they have one)

just like what i have done

as you have to trail the hole thread to find somthing your looking for which even looking at the thread title i would have thot to look in there for specific companys if im being honest.

Need to be rethought/reworked IMO! then it would be very helpfull.

Edited by RoddyE36Mtec
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2011 at 16:32
Agreed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic