FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMINI Factory Tour : Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2010 at 11:37
1.Paul
2.Steph
3.Stevie
4.Tommy
5.John
6.John

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
Sponsored Links

vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2010 at 15:07
1.Paul
2.Steph
3.Stevie
4.Tommy
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-May-2010 at 16:14
Right, for those folks who are travelling down to Gaydon on the Friday, I'm in the process of arranging a tour of the MINI Factory at Oxford for the Saturday morning. I know it's not a proper BMW but when I went there in April, actually seeing how they are put together was amazing and I thought some of you might like it.

There are a maximum number of 25 people per tour, and the price is between £12 and £15, but I think most of it goes to charity anyway.

Here's a  link to a PDF file that tells you all about the tour at Plant Oxford.... MINI Tour Info

So if you're travelling down on the Friday....(Issy, Tommy, Stevie,John (Bluebro), John (Bigsix), Davy Tombstone, Graham Tait, Colin Durham jnr and Graeme(Ham) ...so far) If you would like to go along Please put your name down bellow...

Update 21/6/10

That's me just had the confirmation from MINI for the tour on the morning of the Saturday 14th August. That's it booked,
I've booked 7 places just incase there's an extra person fancies it at last minute. The cost of the tour is £15 each, I can either get the money from you next time i see you, or before we go for the tour, which ever, as long as I have it before we get there. 

1.Paul
2.Steph
3.Stevie
4.Tommy
5.John
6.John

You won't be disapointed!!

Edited by vpricey
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic