Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDakota hotel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dakota hotel
    Posted: 24-April-2010 at 13:40
Went along to a Pistonheads meeting on Wednesday at he Dakota at the Euro Central.

Here a few of the cars that turned up.

There were two TVR Cebra's an Elise Mitsi FTO and two F430 one being a spider as well.
Sponsored Links

fluffnik View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2010 at 13:46
Must get along to one of these as soon as I get a revised Wednesday...
ALPINA B10 V8 Touring #36
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2010 at 13:50
Ooo, very nice Lambo' - though wouldn't want to drive one..
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2010 at 15:34
How did the M3 go down with them
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2010 at 16:13
Really well mate, there was a guy there who owned an E32 735i, the owner of the porsche and the owner of the Ford Maverick were quite interested in mine.

So it stood up quite well
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2010 at 19:31
Not at all surprised there
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Black Betty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Youve took that too far man!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2010 at 19:41

how often do PH hold these kind of events Gary? I never new they done them at all!

Some brilliant cars on display there mate, was taken for a spin in a Countach 2 years back, guy had all sorts of problems locating tyres for it and ended out a small fortune!! the joy of classic supercar ownership LOL

I'll bet your imaculate E30 went down a treat in that company, no offers made? last i heard you were selling it, or was that idea shelved?

2009 45th anniversary Mustang GT / Black / 8 spark plugs / rubber tyres / twin exhaust / STOCK / pine magic tree :)
bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2010 at 21:16
Lambo is the nuts but how dated does it look now!

Looks like it was designed on an etch-a-sketch and the windscreen is shaped like a ten bob bit.

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2010 at 09:47
Originally posted by Black Betty Black Betty wrote:

how often do PH hold these kind of
events Gary? I never new they done them at all!

[

they get together at the Dakota once a month and have runs
as well

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2010 at 11:57
Originally posted by Black Betty Black Betty wrote:

how often do PH hold these kind of events Gary? I never new they done them at all!

Some brilliant cars on display there mate, was taken for a spin in a Countach 2 years back, guy had all sorts of problems locating tyres for it and ended out a small fortune!! the joy of classic supercar ownership LOL

I'll bet your imaculate E30 went down a treat in that company, no offers made? last i heard you were selling it, or was that idea shelved?

As Muppet says this is the second one they have done and there is a run organised 2nd May.

The guy who owned the Countach, organise's most of the things and last year on a run put the Countach in a ditch.

He buckled his front nearside wheel and damaged the suspension but managed to get it all sorted. Didn't like to ask how much the repair bill was, but a new front wheel is in the region of 1200.

And yes mine is no longer for sale
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-April-2010 at 17:34
Cool things
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic