Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedB.M.W.C.C Scotland A.G.M 2009.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B.M.W.C.C Scotland A.G.M 2009.
    Posted: 15-November-2009 at 21:06

B.M.W.C.C Scotland will be holding there A.G.M at on Sunday 6th December 2009 at "The Two Bridges " Hotel South Queensferry starting at 1.00 P.M where we will be looking at our 2010 itinerary & voting in the 2010 committee .

Those who wish to vote on any issues   A) Must be a current a member &   B) must bring there membership card along to the meet.

Everyone & there family is welcome to come along as we will be serving Tea  & Coffee all day  

Sponsored Links

vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2009 at 15:44
Sounds good Tommy, see you then!!
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2009 at 18:38
I should make it... tea and coffee, I hope I can get food!!
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Ham328 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Straight Six!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ham328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2009 at 18:41

Originally posted by shorty shorty wrote:

as we will be serving Tea  & Coffee all day  

How civilised  
And there was me thinking about getting the train down and sampling the lager  

See you there.

Mrs Pontipine is a nosey bint.
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 20:54
does not look like there will be many of us
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

davy tombstone View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davy tombstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 21:31
i,ll be there sandy.
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 21:44
I will be there too.......goes without saying 

Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 21:59
Me eight
johne46 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johne46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-November-2009 at 22:48
 hi tommy i will be there as well  then may just stay for my dinner as well lol,see you all soon wee john
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-November-2009 at 17:29
Just realised I'm in Lockerbie that weekend .

Won't make it sorry
vpricey View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2009 at 14:56
Your sacked Morgan!!
Paul - '87 E30 325i Sport - '99 E39 M5 - '05 E53 X5
muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-November-2009 at 15:56
Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

Just realised I'm in Lockerbie that weekend

Won't make it sorry

About 1 hour 40 minutes away and on the way home.... sort
of

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-November-2009 at 20:01
Will be pi55ed out of my t1ts so won't be able to drive until evening time
ShaanK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaanK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2009 at 15:06

Howdy!  I've never been to one of the bavarian-board meets so I hope it's ok if I crash this one!  I was meant to be headed down to london for a meet tomorrow, but that's off the cards now as I can't be assed to drive that far and a few others have bailed out...  so I'd be up for this! 

Edited by ShaanK
m3tiko View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3tiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2009 at 16:56
I too will be popping along if that's ok....like Shaan I even bought a ticket to fly down but my plans have changed as well.

See you all there

335d evolve 354bhp/742nm....M3 SEE YA!!

shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-December-2009 at 17:45
Not going to make the A.G.M as having to go into work   But hoping to pop down after work  for a bite to eat if you are all still there !!!
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-December-2009 at 22:27
Thanks for the great turn-out guys - I think that's the most folk who've ever popped along to an AGM.

Lots of good feedback and 2010 is looking promising.

Congratulations to our new chairperson Issy! I know the club in Scotland is in great hands and I'm delighted to see folk stepping up to help out with the committee for the coming year.

Cheers,

Duncan
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-December-2009 at 23:01
Thanks Duncan. Was a great turn out. It was lovely to see everyone and to catch up with all the chat.  

I hope everyone will join me in thanking both Duncan and Neil for all their hard work and efforts over the years and getting the region to where it is now.
Im looking forward to next year already.

Cheers
Issy

Edited by Issy

craig3.0 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craig3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-December-2009 at 22:15
Hey,i couldnt make the agm,tho would like to know what was discussed,re future events,topics raised,etc etc(and am having trouble logging into the cc web forum!). so where is the official info thread for us members to read? cheers

BLACK Z4 3.0i SE
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-December-2009 at 09:14
Originally posted by craig3.0 craig3.0 wrote:

Hey,i couldnt make the agm,tho would like to know what was discussed,re future events,topics raised,etc etc(and am having trouble logging into the cc web forum!). so where is the official info thread for us members to read? cheers

There is no thread for discussion. That's what the AGM was for And, as usual, you can put any thoughts to the 2010 committee of Issy, Tommy, Stevie, Gary, Paul, Pete or Steve.

The proposed events have been on the website for weeks now - http://www.bmwccscotland.co.uk/e2010.html.

NeRo was minuting the AGM and the minutes will go out to members once he's got them finished up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic