FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsad day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
flying dutchman View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying dutchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sad day
    Posted: 05-October-2009 at 19:59

I agree with al the comments made on the good work Nero and Duncan have done over the years to get the club to the level that we are now. And Iam sure that when all members support the incoming members to take over from Duncan and Nero we will go from strenght to strenght in the future. Looking forwards to the AGM to put forwards some new ideas I have been thinking about.

See you soon.

The Flyingdutchman having fun
Sponsored Links

Black Betty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
You’ve took that too far man!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-October-2009 at 18:43
Like big Graham, I've not been around for the last 4 years but I know the work is well appreciated by us all, thanks gentlemen for all you've done in the past and I'm sure whoever takes over in this region will do an admirable job, the Scottish pages are always the busiest every time I log on, and for a very good reason.
2009 45th anniversary Mustang GT / Black / 8 spark plugs / rubber tyres / twin exhaust / STOCK / pine magic tree :)
Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-October-2009 at 11:34
Cheers for the thoughts guys. As I said in the article, very much planning to stay on the scene; just feel it's good for different folk to bring their views, skills and experience to the role to keep the region fresh.

We've got a cracking bunch of folk together over the years which is a big help to the committee and I'm delighted to say I've had a couple of expressions of interest for new folk to muck in on the committee so I'm looking forward to the AGM - please turn out for this so that you can make your thoughts known on what the region will be doing in 2010
hennabm View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennabm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-October-2009 at 09:46

Aye - I would agree they have done a damn fine job over the past years.

A vote of thanks for all their efforts for the region and hope that the foundations they have laid will stand the region in good stead for the future.

Hope that Dunk and Nero will be still attending the likes of Gaydon etc.

grahame34m5 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahame34m5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-October-2009 at 04:40
Shame, but I'm sure they've spent a hell of a lot of unpaid time on making the region one of the best. Although I haven't been there for a while I'd like to thank Duncan and Nero for all their hard work.

08 e60 Alpina B5 S sold, please forgive me
03 e39 M5 sold
98 e38 728 Sport Individual dead
93 e34 M5 sold
davy tombstone View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davy tombstone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2009 at 23:15
read in the club mag today that duncan and nero are stepping down from their commitee posts.
i,m sure everyone will join me in thanking them for the wonderful job they have done.
big boots to fill but hope we can find people half as good to take the reigns and carry on.
that means dont vote idiots like me in or AL NO BE PLEEZED
good news is they will still be with us to hold our hands when needed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic