Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > North East Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe North East region recommends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The North East region recommends
    Posted: 24-June-2009 at 22:34

Recommendations.

This is meant to be a list of services (motoring related), created by forum members, for the benefit of your fellow forum members.

There is one in every section, so please try and post in the relevant one.

As long as you have more than 100 forum posts, we don't mind if you or a relative own the business (if you have less than 100 posts, but consider your business should be included, contact one of the moderating team).

If discounts are available then great, but don't worry too much, its the good service/products we all want.

There must be absolutely  NO negative posts, as one bad experience does not necessarily mean a bad business

If you have a complaint, contact me (Nigel) directly, faliure to observe this particular point will lead to the immediate suspension of your forum account, (because we're worried about libel issues), so please, if you have an issue, just contact me.

Best Wishes

Nigel

Sponsored Links

Howard View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Did I say thaaaat?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-March-2011 at 22:47
RTS Motors
Tandem Industrial Estate,
Ind Est, HD5 0AN,
Huddersfield

01484 538 601

An EX BMW employee, Steve has fixed my cars for many years always with no problems and at reasonable prices. Recently my 738 was transported to him by the AA with another busted front spring. After delivering a new spring to him the next afternoon, I was on my way home in the 635 when it had a brainstorm, and was transported back to Steve. He quickly fixed the 728 in time for me to drive it home when I arrived with the AA in the 635. He found a used brain and had it installed in the 635 within a couple of days. Now that's service!
1963 700 LS
1988 635 CSi
1990 M635 CSi no longer!
2001 E38 728i Individual

http://www.tyneships.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic