Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General BMW & Bavarian-Board Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKaty - Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regalautobulbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katy - Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd
    Posted: 28-April-2009 at 11:15

Hi,

My names Katy and I’m from Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd, and was wondering if someone could please contact me in regards to giving your members up to 15% off our normal prices.

We are a leading supplier of vehicle bulbs, and have been established since 1972. We supply 12 and 24 volt bulbs to trade and public in Philips, Osram, and Ultra, which also include innovation car bulbs, such as, Philips X-treme (+ 80%) and Osram Night Breaker (+ 90%). Over the many years we have been trading we have served thousands of satisfied customers and are dedicated to offering an unbeatable service with prices to match.

We offer free delivery on all orders within Europe, which will be dispatched the same or next working day.

Please feel free to contact me: email; support@regalautobulbs.com, Tel: 01233 632222 or reply to this thread.

Many Thanks

Katy

www.regalautobulbs.com

Sponsored Links

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-April-2009 at 20:34
Great offer
Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
stutay View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stutay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-April-2009 at 21:43

Nice one Katy
Was looking for H4 Philips X-treme bulbs for my Z4 based on them geting a good write up in Auto Express but the Night breakers have me interested too if the do what they say they on the packaging?!?!

What do you think of these 2 bulbs for choice?

E82 118d Sport Coupe -SOLD
E60 520d M-Sport - SOLD
E90 318i SE - SOLD
E85 Z4 2.0i Sport Roadster - SOLD
E60 520d - SOLD
E46 320d LHD while I lived in Germany - SOLD
regalautobulbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regalautobulbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2009 at 10:29

Hi,

Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd are pleased to be able to offer all Bavarian-Board members up to 15% off selected products.

To take advantage of this offer please visit our dedicated members website at:

members.regalautobulbs.com

When prompted enter the following details:

Username: carclub
Password: window

You then have access to our full range of vehicle bulbs with the selected discounts.

We are a leading supplier of vehicle bulbs, and have been established since 1972. We supply 12 and 24 volt bulbs to trade and public in Philips, Osram, and Ultra, which also include innovation car bulbs,  such as, Philips X-treme (+ 80%) and Osram Night Breaker (+ 90%). Over the many years we have been trading we have served thousands of satisfied customers and are dedicated to offering an unbeatable service with prices to match.

We offer free delivery on all orders, which will be dispatched the same or next working day.

Please feel free to contact me: email; support@regalautobulbs.com, Tel: 01233 632222 or reply to this thread.

If you cannot find the bulbs you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks

David

Big Stuff View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Stuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2009 at 12:29

That is a good offer.

Better prices than my local supplier for Osram Nightbreakers i've got in missus car.

Think i'll get a set for mine they are a pukka product

2002 330ci SE - Factory Straight - Now gone cause am skint and in a wee diesel - Aw naw - boo hoo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic