Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > North East Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBeamish - May 10th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
BMWCC Area Organiser Yorks & Humber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beamish - May 10th
    Posted: 03-March-2009 at 22:12
Trip to Beamish Museum on Sunday, May 10th.
Reserved BMW parking
Discounted entry price.
Everyone welcome.
Meet up at 11am
http://www.beamish.org.uk/Home.aspx
Hope you can come - it should be a good one.
Nick
Sponsored Links

muly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-April-2009 at 15:47
Hi Nick, this sounds ideal for me as i dont get to many events and Beamish is only 15 minutes away from me , so count me in
Nick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-April-2009 at 16:24
Thank you - see you there
muly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2009 at 18:40
Hi Nick do i need any tickets or form etc for the Reserved BMW parking, or do i just turn up and look for a load of Bmw's to park next to
Nick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2009 at 19:22
Originally posted by muly muly wrote:

Hi Nick do i need any tickets or form etc for the Reserved BMW parking, or do i just turn up and look for a load of Bmw's to park next to

Yes, the car park is the meet up area - Terry has it all sorted and will have a ticket ready for you when you arrive.
muly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2009 at 19:39
Thanks Nick your a star
Carpetbagger View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II
BMW the road is not enough

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpetbagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2009 at 16:43

hi people  me and my son Mark are coming  he has a black 530i sport  like my silver 525i sport

see you there Regards Alan 

tez 46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tez 46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2009 at 21:53

Hi Muly ,Alan, we are travelling up from Chesterfield and hope to be up at Beamish at approx 1030 . Hopefully we can all gather in the car park before  entry!                                  

Any one in the BMW car club will need to use their membership card to get the discounted admission price,anyone not in the club can still get the same discount by using a voucher which i will be bringing with me, winner  bigok !  see you all there, and bring some sun !

Terry.

muly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2009 at 18:44

Had a great day today some very nice Bmw's and the family really enjoyed the museum, and found it funny when i kept banging my head in the mine tunnel lol, i took some pics so i will get them up soon

Big thanks to the organisers

muly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2009 at 18:50

Here's the pics

Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpetbagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2009 at 19:03

briliant   mully  just  editing mine  only phone camera  not that good

Regards Alan    

Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpetbagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2009 at 19:11

Nick   Thanks  for inviting us in BMW NE it was a nice to see other club regions , and cars  it was a pleasant day  out and some nice photos   Regards to everyone who came

Alan Mark   

tobyjug View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobyjug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2009 at 18:56

Thanks to everyone who came it was an enjoyable day,and the weather was kind to us!  Excellent pics above !

Cheers Terry (Chesterfield mob )  

2001 E46 330CI
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic