Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ’Fat chav’ insurance report leaked on to internet
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked’Fat chav’ insurance report leaked on to internet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’Fat chav’ insurance report leaked on to internet
    Posted: 20-February-2009 at 12:00

'Fat chav' insurance report leaked on to internet

An insurance report in which a car crash victim was described – and drawn – as a "free-loading fat chav" has emerged onto the internet.

By Matthew Moore
Last Updated: 11:54AM GMT 16 Feb 2009

The humorous account was submitted by the man accused of causing the accident in frustration at what he saw as the other driver's exaggerated compensation claim.

In his written report, James Edwards admitted that he nudged the woman's bumper after she stalled at traffic lights, but insisted she was not hurt.

"We each got out. There was no damage and Miss Pywell is a fat chav who definitely does not have whiplash," he wrote.

He illustrated the report with a drawing of a bloated Miss Pywell wearing a baseball cap. Mr Edwards also sketched himself pointing at the woman and shouting "Chav!", and drew a bird's-eye view of the incident, labelling the two drivers as "fat chav" and "me".

The form was submitted to the insurer AIG but was leaked on to the internet, where it has been spreading by email.

The insurer was quoted in The Sun newspaper as promising "action" against whoever made the document public. The company could not be reached for comment this morning.

The full text of Mr Edwards's report read: "I was stopped at traffic lights. The lights changed. Mrs Pywell started to move and then stopped (stalled). I had just started to pull away and then broke. As i stopped I very slightly touched the rear bumper of the car in front. We each got out. There was no damage and Miss Pywell is a fat chav who definitely does not have whiplash."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4638 197/Fat-chav-insurance-report-leaked-on-to-internet.html

Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
Sponsored Links

Stone-IslandV8 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stone-IslandV8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-February-2009 at 12:03
Got that over by email the other day....nice, almost as good as the Virgin complaint letter to Mr Branson
Gentlemen I may not have a brain but I do have an idea

Past; E39 540T/E46 328CI/ E39 535/ E39 520/ E36 M3/ E36 318iS jet black Mtech/ E46 320d/ E36 318iS diamond black/ E36 318iS blue Mtech kit
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic