Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > BMW Related News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBMW RZM6 Concept

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BMW RZM6 Concept
    Posted: 16-January-2009 at 21:44
Racer X Design, a private tuning and design company in Malta have redesigned a BMW M6 using strong styling from the BMW M1 homage concept from last year.

Quote Inspired by the earlier generation E24 6 series, the RZ-M6 captures the stylish and aggressive looks of the older generations of BMWs and puts them in the current 6 keeping the basic structure intact. The body is 50mm wider to offer wider rubber for better grip.
The current M6 already offers a high level of performance, with upgrades for even more power available worldwide.  The RZ-M6 is designed to show how a 6 series should look like to reflect that pedigree. While aggressive, its not over the top, keeping the lines of the current M6 structure flowing and factory like. Its not a boy
racers car, its more mature, more elegant, yet not to be messed with. All this was evident in the older generation BMWs. This is a tribute to the E24 6 series.
Started as a small independent body styling company, Racer X Design has a history of designing and building conversions based on top of existing cars for competitions, together with designing cars and such conversions for international clients.  We are looking for partners who have the same passion for the BMW brand and would like to see the RZ-M6 hit production.

http://www.racerxdesign.com/
Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
Sponsored Links

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-January-2009 at 22:11
Ooooooo......... very nice... 
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic