Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FS - Genuine BMW M3 Motorsport wheels with Goodyear F1’s (in Scotland)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFS - Genuine BMW M3 Motorsport wheels with Goodyear F1’s (in Scotland)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS - Genuine BMW M3 Motorsport wheels with Goodyear F1’s (in Scotland)
    Posted: 15-January-2009 at 20:52
I've decided to sell my mint set of Motorsport rims, the reason for this is I want to black rims since it's a trackday car now and it would be a sin to have those wheels those wheels powder coated as they are in fantastic condition, with few sets left in this condition.

The wheels are the correct staggered setup, 17x7.5" fronts and 17x8.5" rears. They were re-conditioned with a polished rim and the centres powdercoated bright silver. I replaced all centre caps with genuine new ones last April. The wheels have no kerb marks at all, to those with eye for detail you'll notice a few slight "misty" lacquer marks, no bigger than a 5p, but this doesn't take away with overall look, very hard to spot.

The set also completes with a good set of Goodyear F1's, awesome tyres.
225/45/17 Goodyear F1's GSD3's - 6.5mm and 7mm
245/40/17 Goodyear F1's GSD3's - 6mm and 5.5mm

I am looking for £450 for the set due to the condition. I live in Aberdeen, so can provide p&p if required at your expense, but would prefer pickup, or say meet in Glasgow in exchange for a contribution to my diesel. Glasgow is half way for those living Manchester and north.

BMW E36 M3 Evo Track Car
Ford Mondeo ST TDCI Estate for everything else
Sponsored Links

Ben O Brien View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-January-2009 at 23:07
Do you still have the wheels? I hope to be in Motherwell next saturday/sunday for a bit of M power and wouldnt mind taking these home with me. Any pics?

Edited by Ben O Brien
99' 740iL   
99' 728i Sport
98' E39 M5 - Avus Blue, Dec Car!
96' M3 Saloon - Estoril Blue
94' M3 3.0 Convertible
91' E34 M5 - 3.6, Macau Blue

*E36 M3's Breaking*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic