Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > The Big Coupé Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked633csi Hallmark

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hallmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 633csi Hallmark
    Posted: 29-July-2008 at 11:43

Hi All

I wonder if anyone could help me, I am just getting my car back on the road after too many years.

I have owned the car since 1980 but over the years a couple of things have needed repairing and replacing, as you would expect, but during refurbishment of the steering wheel, one of the horn buttons went missing.

Also, I need a rear parcel shelf in Red, as it has faded badly.

When i bought the car, the front spoiler was damaged and had been replaced with a standard spoiler, I managed to purchase another one about two years ago but it got badly damaged in an accident at the garage and although it maybe repairable with a lot of work, I would rather replace it. Any suggestions ?

I have seen the post about the Hallmark by Roland, from January 2007, does anyone know how many of these car are still known to be in existance.

I ask, as at a BTCC meeting recently, I was talking to a BMW representative and mentioned I had a Hallmark. He did not know what it was, but he siad that they are always looking to put on displays of older limited edition cars, at various BMW Events. At the WTCC meeting at Brands Hatch last weekend, they had a 3.0CSL, 2002 Turbo, M3 CSL and M3 Cecotto, which all recieved a lot of attention.

I thought, maybe all the Hallmark owners could put on a display !

What do you think ?

Edited by Hallmark
Sponsored Links

B10VYT View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B10VYT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-July-2008 at 12:35
Welcome

Not seen a Graphite Hallmark before, only silver and green.
Sounds a lovely car - any pics?

There is an unused Alpina front spoiler on Ebay.de but it is 500.

Nick
Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-July-2008 at 13:13
Does sound nice..

NEED PICS!

Oh and good luck in finding the bits you need
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
Hallmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hallmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-July-2008 at 13:15

Thanks I bought the last one from German ebay @ 500 Euro plus p & p

The car is in the paintshop at the moment, hopefully it will be back on the road in September, so I will upload some picutures then.

My car is the same as the official Hallmark brochure.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic