Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedScottish Modified Show - Report and Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2008 at 15:56
Good effort for all those that put on a fine BMWCC Stand again this year
Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
Sponsored Links

stevie53 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2008 at 16:59
got home last night ahh burnt to a crisp again but enjoyed the day, the banter and the burds were worth the trip.

but best part of the day was getting to enjoy the fabulous barbq that the girls kindly sorted out, it is very much appreciated.

Gaydon here we come

///2000 E39 M5 Imola Red/// NO MORE

una volta lei ha avuto l'italiano lei non andrà mai tedesco di nuovo haha
gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2008 at 21:37
Come on Nero where the burds
jimmy136 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2008 at 21:54

hi everbody, some more pics to look at, some lovely stuff on display,

my wife thinks i'm mad travelling all that way just to see cars... lol

Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2008 at 23:33
Good to see you on the board Jimmy nice pix.
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2008 at 23:43
Below are a few alternative pics from the show.

See more here For the Boys 2 or view as a slideshow here For the Boys 2 Slideshow

ianking View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 10:39

Some pics from Sunday.

took a couple of my own motor as I didnt have any pics of it until Sunday

2011 Mini Cooper S with Sport Pack
and ma Faithers 2010 Z4
Daz View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 22:07

Gutted looks like another great day.  I was home but on call so unable to head down.  Hey shorty is that a new car?  Sorry I have not been on here in ages.  What is the spec?

Daz

2009 E92 M3 - Milltek
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 22:41

@Daz :- Yes sure is , got it last Sunday , 325 "M" Sport / Alcantara interior / Atlantis blue . No idea top speed yet as you know me & "My friends ".....     have differing views on how to test the top speed of a car !!!!!

bryce86 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryce86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 22:46

Just managed to get logged in, thanks for the help Shorty.  Still to upload the pics, but I will, promise!

On another note, did anyone aquire a new camping seat thing?  I forgot to take mine home...

2004 SG CSL - love it!

Daz View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 22:46

Nice car, I loved my 325.  I think they max out at 147 but best to take my word for it mate.

Enjoy the new motor, just don't let the rozzers catch you enjoying it as there are laws against fun these days.

Daz

2009 E92 M3 - Milltek
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 22:54
Originally posted by bryce86 bryce86 wrote:

Just managed to get logged in, thanks for the help Shorty.  Still to upload the pics, but I will, promise!

On another note, did anyone aquire a new camping seat thing?  I forgot to take mine home...

Got the seat in my Garage Bryce ....Holding it to Ransom till you take me for a run in the C.S.L !!!  ..... Only kidding ..... i will bring it to the next meet you are at if you give me a wee P.M / mail first

shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 22:56
Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

Nice car, I loved my 325.  I think they max out at 147 but best to take my word for it mate.

Enjoy the new motor, just don't let the rozzers catch you enjoying it as there are laws against fun these days.

Daz

I will, as you say Daz, take your word for it !!!

bryce86 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryce86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 23:07
Ah good man, you have PM re. Culzean...
2004 SG CSL - love it!

muppet 2 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-July-2008 at 23:35
more nice pics and a couple of good examples of vpricey's polishing skill...... defo shiney
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-July-2008 at 00:12
Originally posted by shorty shorty wrote:

Originally posted by bryce86 bryce86 wrote:

Got the seat in my Garage Bryce ....Holding it to Ransom till you take me for a run in the C.S.L !!!  ..... Only kidding ..... i will bring it to the next meet you are at if you give me a wee P.M / mail first

Here  you....... it was me who found it can I come too? Pleeeeeeese

bryce86 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryce86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-July-2008 at 19:13

^ Course ya can, your all welcome to a spin.  Dunno how we'll all fit in though

2004 SG CSL - love it!

curnrik View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curnrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2008 at 20:10

And one from me.  Now what's going on in Shorty's new motor i wonder.

Edited by curnrik
nero View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Just call me Tripod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2008 at 23:11
A few pics of some of the other cars.
Also included in the set is the individual pics of our stand  Scottish Modified Show - 20th July 2008  or (view as slideshow)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic