Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSquash Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Squash Ireland
    Posted: 09-January-2008 at 10:12
Some of you may know Im a huge squash fan. I have setup my own website - Squash Ireland.ie

Have a look and I would appreciate any comments whether negative or positive

thanks

www.squashireland.ie

Edited by Eamo
Sponsored Links

Rhys View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Coffee addict...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-January-2008 at 10:48
Take it you mean this one?

Looks good
V reg Rustbucket Merc C220 Cdi estate
J Reg Saab 900i 16v
'63 Ford Anglia 105e deluxe
R reg Honda PC50 moped..

No BMW as yet...
kbannon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
E39 525i Sport Individual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-January-2008 at 11:02
I like the look but there doesn't appear to be a logo apart from the flash at the top - when a new visitor arrives it may be confusing.
The link in the left navbar doesn't work...
Quote <>Latest News
SquashIreland.ie is the only authorised dealer of the entire Harrow Squash line in Ireland. SquashIreland.ie...

on about us
Quote All images used in this template are standard .jpg images that you can replace with your own images. With plain text global menus and sidebar areas, Flash headers, and basic HTML designs you can add as many pages as you require to any Allwebco template. You can also add scripts, animation, Flash applications, links, images and almost any type of feature you see on other websites. Allwebco also provides many free scripts and add-ons as well as reasonably priced premium add-ons that can be added to any Allwebco template. You will find comprehensive help for many common and uncommon template topics in our Searchable support area.

<snip>

All images used in this template are standard .jpg images that you can replace with your own images. With plain text global menus and sidebar areas, Flash headers, and basic HTML designs you can add as many pages as you require to any Allwebco template. You can also add scripts, animation, Flash applications, links, images and almost any type of feature you see on other websites. Allwebco also provides many free scripts and add-ons as well as reasonably priced premium add-ons that can be added to any Allwebco template. You will find comprehensive help for many common and uncommon template topics in our Searchable support area.

Click for Location

Does Oliver Cassidy know his email is being used?

Current: 2009 E60 520d "Sport" tractor
Previous: 1989 E30 320i SE
1997 E39 523i
2003 E39 525i Sport Individual
Eamo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-January-2008 at 11:34
sorted

thanks lads
Eamo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2008 at 15:34
what a site!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic