Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > General Off Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockede30 LAMBO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 13:17
Originally posted by 540 V8 540 V8 wrote:

GULP!   there are women on this forum!??

OK then, MOST women! there, I'll let you decide if that's you of not. I have to say though, watching my missus drive and park scares me sometimes, oh yes then there's my mum and my neighbour and..... all their cars have fresh dents every so often, the only dent in my car was made by.......... yep, you guessed it, MY MISSUS!!

Mike

Oh yes there are so beware the woman scorned!!!!

The couple of dents on my car have been made by other drivers who couldnt even admit they had done it............( must have been a man!!  ) 

OMG was I raging 

Edited by Issy

Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 13:20

Originally posted by Rossi Rossi wrote:

now now folks..be considerate towards fellow female BMW owners/ drivers 

(just need to remove a few mirrors for lady drivers that's all, 'ooh my hair is outta place, better sort it')

No No you got it wrong its Lippy that mirrors are for

540 V8 View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Lick my badge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 540 V8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 13:50

LOL, well at least you take in good stead!  Thanks for putting up with us men and not getting offended!

On the note of putting lippy on, I did once see a woman in a Porsche boxter putting lipstick on, looking in her rear view mirror (i.e. pointed at her and NOT behind her) while driving along a 40 MPH road which has a blind hill, is narrow and has lots of hidden driveways on it. The place she was doing this, someone had only been killed on that section the year before. How on earth do people think of being so damn stupid!  In my book, if you get caught doing something that ridiculous it should be a 5 year ban and a re-test accompanied by a huge great fine and some community service (helping to re-surface our delapidated roads!)

Mike

Current:E34 540i Touring 6 speed manual(Mpower bodykit & suspension)& Chrysler Voyager 3.3 V6 auto
Previous:E34 530iSE AC Schnitzer suspension.
E28 525e auto-Standard
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-January-2008 at 16:49
Originally posted by 540 V8 540 V8 wrote:

LOL, well at least you take in good stead!  Thanks for putting up with us men and not getting offended!

On the note of putting lippy on, I did once see a woman in a Porsche boxter putting lipstick on, looking in her rear view mirror (i.e. pointed at her and NOT behind her) while driving along a 40 MPH road which has a blind hill, is narrow and has lots of hidden driveways on it. The place she was doing this, someone had only been killed on that section the year before. How on earth do people think of being so damn stupid!  In my book, if you get caught doing something that ridiculous it should be a 5 year ban and a re-test accompanied by a huge great fine and some community service (helping to re-surface our delapidated roads!)

Mike

Hey Mike

Im not easily offended its just banter!!

I totally agree the rear view mirror is there for a reason and should only be used for that. It just amazes me some of the things people do while driving its so dangerous. On the way to work one day I saw a guy reading a newspaper while driving on a duel carrageway!!

Anyway back on topic those doors should not be allowed on a BMW.

thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-January-2008 at 12:14

Originally posted by Issy Issy wrote:

Anyway back on topic those doors should not be allowed on a BMW.

Or on ANY vehicle as an 'after-market' come to that  

(hmm - just thought - wonder what they'd look like on a Transit?)

Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic