Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDP Motorsport Ayr - Replica Parallels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2008 at 16:42
The new 19" replicas are pretty nice I think.

Like the one above.  
Sponsored Links

Allan320 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Obsessive Detailer!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2008 at 16:44

Looks great charlie.  Not seen you about to have a look at it.  Bet your glad your not using that to ferry round half of Glasgow

Paintwork looks great too has the detailing bug bitten you again also?  I love Blue the shine and reflections that you get from Blue paint.

charlie. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlie. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2008 at 16:59

Hi Allan,

Past yours on hogmanay just at Baillieston Main St (Video Shop-ish) gave a beep  on passing

Not had the time to really get on top of the car yet, gave it a quicky with Klasse AIO yesterday - soon as it get's a bit milder I will give it the full bhunna!

Miss the old taxi-ing at times, miss the flange, now just a boring yorkie eating HGV driver with a 530i which covers 6 miles a day

Allan320 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Obsessive Detailer!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-January-2008 at 23:43

Ha Ha.  If I was heading towards coatbridge then I was running late for a party so probably was to focused on getting there :D

If the car was heading towards Baillieston it was My mum bringing my car back, but then again, she normally waves to people and then tells me that "this type of car waved to me today... do you know them :D"

I managed to give my car a coat of Zymol, but im the same, need to wait on the weather breaking to get it done right

Paul_540i View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul_540i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-January-2008 at 22:43
Hmm looking good... reminds me I need to get my M-Pars refurbed :(
540i 6-speed manual (sold)

840Ci 6-speed manual (sold)

318is (sold)

Yamaha R1 (sold)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic