FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDP Motorsport Ayr - Replica Parallels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
curnrik View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curnrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2007 at 22:20

I had bought a set of wheels from this lot last month

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/wheelbase-direct_W0QQssPageNameZstr kQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

I had no complaints, arrived within 2-3 days, they are worth a try.

Oh welcome to the boards.

Sponsored Links

523 iAN View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 523 iAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2007 at 21:11

i know someone who bought a set of wolfrace alloys from DP motorsport ... they sent the wrong off-set and then after 4 wks of silence they told the buyer they ordered the wrong size for there car... even though DP-M phoned and double checked the car they where for when the order was made!

that said, ive seen there stuff and they do sell good quality items.

EDIT: do these wheels actualy straight fit so many models of BMW as they have listed in there advert? i'd double check with them .. in the advert they have "1 X FULL FITTING KIT" this could mean either spacers or spiggot rings?

Edited by 523 iAN
2003-530i SE
charlie. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlie. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2007 at 20:55

Skidz, never thoght oof them!

Tried Auto image and Gordon Hazelton today - both unfortunatly couldn't fathom how DP could manage it!

Pics soon, cars away this week having the front bumper repaired (2" crack where previous owner scuffed a kerb)

My alloys are ok, rear tyres 3mm+ front 5mm+ with small kerbing - nothing major.

Staggered front and rear as per standard.

alym786 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alym786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2007 at 20:48
Welcome mate!!! Sounds not to bad a price! But check Skidz in Falkirk, they sometimes surprise me with there prices! £250 seems not bad.. But really depends on condition and Tyres etc...
Get some pictures up of the mota!!!

Edited by alym786
E46 328ci now sold :(
charlie. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlie. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-November-2007 at 20:39

Hi folks

New guy here - own a 2001 E39 530i Sport.

I'm looking for a set of 18" Parallels to replace my standard 17" M Sport alloys and noticed these not too far from me...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-BMW-ALLOY-WHEELS-7-SERIES-E38-TOYO- TYRES_W0QQitemZ110197649512QQihZ001QQcategoryZ28648QQtcZphot oQQcmdZViewItem

Anyone used DP before?

Any issues?

Does this seem a good price?

Finally, I'm looking to sell on my 17's (no garage space) - is £250 a good price?

Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic