Forum LockedMade me laugh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Black Betty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
You’ve took that too far man!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Made me laugh
    Posted: 19-August-2007 at 10:42

Guys, I have to share this story with you.

all i can say is "HUMPED to death"

Pet camel kills Aussie woman while trying to have "shimmy"

BRISBANE (Australia) - AN Australian woman was killed by a pet camel given to her as a 60th birthday present after the animal apparently tried to have "shimmy", police said on Sunday.

The woman, whose name was not released, was killed on Saturday at her family's sheep and cattle ranch near Mitchell, 600 kilometres west of the Queensland state capital Brisbane, state police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory said.

The 10-month-old male camel - weighing about 150 kilogrammes - knocked the woman to the ground, lay on top of her, then exhibited what police suspect was mating behaviour, Detective Gregory said.

'I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing,' detective Gregory said, adding the camel almost suffocated the family's pet goat by straddling it on several occasions.

Camel expert Chris Hill said he had no doubt the camel's behaviour was sexual.

Mr Hill, who has offered camel rides to tourists for 20 years, said young camels are not aggressive, but can be dangerous if treated as pets without discipline. -- AP

2009 45th anniversary Mustang GT / Black / 8 spark plugs / rubber tyres / twin exhaust / STOCK / pine magic tree :)
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic