Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Irish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNice B3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice B3
    Posted: 13-May-2007 at 13:25

Looks a very nice car, can't see Alpina listed on the VRT site supose it would be around the same as an M3?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/STUNNING-BMW-ALPINA-B3-3-2-COUPE-NUMBER-3 2-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ120117461222QQihZ002QQcategoryZ9837QQrd Z1QQcmdZViewItem

Sponsored Links

beemerchris View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beemerchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2007 at 14:51

Looks quiet nice have no clue about the amount of the vrt maybe someone on here has imported alpinas before?

You should ask the alpina boards in the uk etc about known history and owners etc. Car had 6 owners so milage is verry suspisiously low might be ok but needs to check out.

Good luck

Chris
3rock-Car-Electronics-Services

Cars.:
e34 540t 6sp
e24 635csi
Eamo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2007 at 10:18
now thats how you advertise a car!!!
leon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2007 at 11:06

VRT on Alpinas depends on what number they pull out of the air. They will get onto Rosslare who will go looking for similar for sale and then give it 30% of the prices they are getting. Its worth ringing though, the VRT on my Alpina was (while still too much) lower than I was expecting it to be.

1991 Alpina B10 Bi-Turbo
1991 VW Golf GTI 8v Turbo
dylbert View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 16:00
I'm not looking to buy it (wish I could), was just interested to see what it would cost.
635CSi View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 635CSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 21:37
Wish I had the money!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic