Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril meet 2007 ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Z3..Apple of my eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppet 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-March-2007 at 17:27
Mine is up on the ramp this Monday , so not required for me
I have been diagnosed with ADHOtS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh that's Shiney

Sponsored Links

Bigian View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-March-2007 at 12:28
If theres room put me down 4 ramp 
If you can't be good don't get caught
--------------------------
Allan320 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Obsessive Detailer!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 13:18
Mines was up on the ramp not long ago.  so no need for mine.  ill be there tho.
BMW328i View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMW328i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-March-2007 at 13:27

im up for this since i missed it last year, whats the date?

looking forward to catching up with those of you i havnt seen in a while

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-March-2007 at 10:30
01/04/07 mate. I believe we are meeting at Newhouse hotel for a bite to eat about 1pm then off to davies for 2pm
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-March-2007 at 16:40

Any of the East coasters wanna meet up and drive through so we don't get lost, could follow Nero. Hermiston Gate is a building site at the mo so thats out cos the cars'll get clarty. What about the park and ride just off the Calder junction on the A71 or maybe even Gyle carpark?? 

The other thing is I have a 1 hour long film on Colin McRae on my laptop, if anyone wants to see it (or parts of it), I'll be happy to bring it along with the VGA projector. There must be a wall to project it on to at the garage. Just a thought.

Rossi View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-March-2007 at 19:03

Shorty, free my space up on the ramp for someone else, not needed now.

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-March-2007 at 19:05
Sounds good Campbell. What one is it of McRae?

Davie has managed to secure the church carpark so £1 donation for the church will be asked for, for the use of
Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-March-2007 at 19:08

Originally posted by gary gary wrote:

Sounds good Campbell. What one is it of McRae?

Davie has managed to secure the church carpark so £1 donation for the church will be asked for, for the use of

Excellent

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-March-2007 at 08:48

Its a thing called Pedal To The Metal.

I'll bring the appropriate stuff to do this then, I have the hi-res movie of those M5s going round Knockhill aswell so that can be shown too.

CS

mramage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-March-2007 at 14:04

I'll be there, Newhouse at 1pm. If there's a ramp space I'd take to have a check over suspension, but if someone has a more urgent need I'll happily give up the space should I get one.

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-March-2007 at 08:50
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Any of the East coasters wanna meet up and drive through so we don't get lost, could follow Nero. Hermiston Gate is a building site at the mo so thats out cos the cars'll get clarty. What about the park and ride just off the Calder junction on the A71 or maybe even Gyle carpark?? 

I will be there and looking forward to it! Either of those sound fine to me!

Cheers

Issy

Edited by Issy

Webdunk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
M3 GT Register

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-March-2007 at 09:14
Looking forward to Sunday - should be a new face with another E39 M5 there too if my mate Mick can drag himself outta bed

Had the GT out to Inversnaid yesterday to make sure it survived my holiday - 'mon the lighter nights!
Big Stuff View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Stuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-March-2007 at 10:15
Originally posted by Cambell Cambell wrote:

Sound i'll come across the bridge and hook up wi you's there

2002 330ci SE - Factory Straight - Now gone cause am skint and in a wee diesel - Aw naw - boo hoo
finnie View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-March-2007 at 17:37
I might take a wee spin along, would like to see if any one elses M3 ticks at 2500rpm like mine does. Probably just show up at 2 though
Silverstone Blue 2006 E60 M5, 1999 Caterham Superlight R, 204bhp!
Alan330ci View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan330ci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2007 at 20:06

Might pop along on Sunday to meet everyone. Anyone heading through from Falkirk?

Any chance of a space on the ramp?

Bigian View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2007 at 21:11
Pete what time are you leaving on sun
If you can't be good don't get caught
--------------------------
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2007 at 22:12
Originally posted by Alan330ci Alan330ci wrote:

Might pop along on Sunday to meet everyone. Anyone heading through from Falkirk?

Hi Alan i live in Falkirk also if you fancy meeting up to head through give me a P.M here . As for the ramp we will just need to see on the day as 10 cars already booked 

mikw View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I
Short by about 148 bhp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-March-2007 at 10:47
Originally posted by shorty shorty wrote:

Originally posted by Alan330ci Alan330ci wrote:

Hi Alan i live in Falkirk also if you fancy meeting up to head through give me a P.M here . As for the ramp we will just need to see on the day as 10 cars already booked 

We could all meet at the Falkirk Wheel car park, say, then drive to Newhouse, what d'ya think ?

Michael.

'06 C220 Sport - '88 E30 325i Convertible

Cambell View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-March-2007 at 17:21

Hey East Coasters,

Why don't we meet up at the Gyle Carpark at 12PM. As you come into the Gyle from the Gogar roundabout there's a wee slip road before the next roundabout at the entrance to the shopping centre. follow it round and I'll park up just a wee bit after it comes into the carpark, Canny miss me, Biaritz Blue E39, my ugly mug behind the wheel.

I chose the Gyle cos its only 2 minutes further from Hermiston gate and M8 for all of us coming round the bypass, Issy, Vpricey, Rossi, Me and whoever and its just a few mins from the Newbridge for the Fifers if you wanna join up too and if you're in Town, lets face it, you kinda need to go past it anyway.

Hope I'm not stealing anyones thunder here in arranging this, Hopefully Nero and some more experienced forum members will meet and "show us the way"

Probrbly aim for leaving there between 12:20 and 12:30 to head through for lunch.

Pictures,

As per an earlier posting, I'll be bringing my laptop / VGA projector to show at Davies (if theres room) If anyone thats going to attend wants to show some digital pics while there, bring them along on a flash drive and they can be shown from there. Wouldn't mind seeing a Bluebro "before and after" slideshow (the car!!) it would be nice to see some pics of previously owned motors etc. Just a thought !!

CS

Edited by Cambell
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic