Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW ///M Power
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy old EvoII on Pistonheads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeBaxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My old EvoII on Pistonheads
    Posted: 20-December-2006 at 11:31

No affiliation with the seller whatsoever.....

But....if anyone is after an EvoII, or even a decent E30 M3, then the Nogaro one on Pistonheads might be worth a gander.

It was a very good car when I had it. I owned it for just over three years - sold it March 2003 and regretted it instantly and had another EvoII 6 months later.....

This car was originally sourced and brought in by Adrian Crawford - he is a pure Porsche man now, but has a very good rep and seems to source very good cars.

I brought it off the first UK owner - It had had the chain and sprockets done when I brought it, I did steering rack, track rod end's and ali wishbones and also replaced all the hoses, waterpipes etc. The car had a standard exhaust when I had it, now looks like an aftermarket job has been fitted, back box anyway.

No scuttle rot when I had it, but there was some tiny bubbles "just" starting to form on both the doors - just on the front edge where they often go...nothing serious at all at the time - but would surely have needed looking at by now.

Obviously, it's three and half years since I had it - a lot could have happened in that time, and at that price, it's probably not going to be a minter - but it was a great car and I would love to see it go to someone on the forum, or someone who is going to really look after it at least - hence the posting!!

If I had the cash - I'd buy it back!!!

Anyone fancy giving their missus a Grale or an M5 for Xmas???

cheers,

dave.
BMW E34 M5 (3.8)
BMW E30 M3 EvoII
Lancia Integrale EvoII "Perlato" Ltd Ed.
Mk.2 Golf GTI 16V
Mk.1 Scirocco GTI
Sponsored Links

IamSpartacus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSpartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-December-2006 at 15:02

Originally posted by JudgeBaxter JudgeBaxter wrote:

Anyone fancy giving their missus a Grale for Xmas???

Would love to.... Always wanted one o them. But if I turned up with another car I'd be dead, if I turned up with another M car I would be deader than dead.

And if I were to turn up with another Lancia she'd probably dig me up just to kill me again!

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
SHEPSM3 View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor
UK Sport Evolution.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHEPSM3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-December-2006 at 22:23
It seems cheap enough
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/ShepsM3/New-1a1.jpg">[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/ShepsM3/New-1b1.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic