Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical & Model Specific Forums > BMW ///M Power
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedi want this exhaust

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i want this exhaust
    Posted: 16-November-2006 at 12:23
just go here and listen to the sound of these WOW

[URL=http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/index.php?page=detail&brid=8&mid=31&cid=47&oid=&pid=52] http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/index.php?page=detail&brid=8&mi d=31&cid=47&oid=&pid=52[/URL

then listen to the M5 and the rest .
just a little crazy.

My drive
E46 M3 COUPE [MAN]CARBON BLACK GREY LEATHER H/K 19"s LED REARS S/B.
Sponsored Links

UweM3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UweM3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2006 at 13:31
Originally posted by skull skull wrote:

just go here and listen to the sound of these WOW

[URL=http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/index.php?page=detail&brid=8&mid=31&cid=47&oid=&pid=52] http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/index.php?page=detail&brid=8&mi d=31&cid=47&oid=&pid=52[/URL

then listen to the M5 and the rest .

it can sound as good as you like, but 5000 for an exhaust?
No please! I can make noise for much less. (Eisenmann....)
E61 520d, slow and buzzy but my wallet likes the mpg.....
spokey View Drop Down
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Offensive and obnoxious tub of lard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2006 at 13:49
I think it sounds fantastic. And the F1 mode is pretty spiffy, too. And I suppose if you can afford that kind of car, you can probably afford the exhaust as well.
Ciao,
Spokey

Fushion Julz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fushion Julz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2006 at 14:15
Uwe...You say Eisenmann, but when I enquired after seeing their website, I was told they only make a back box! The suggested a Supersprint front/decat/x-over section...

Kinda put me off, that did...

Are you saying there is a full Eisenmann system fro an E30 M3?
1987 E30 M3
1996 E36 328i SE 4dr (Manual)
1992 E34 525iX Touring...SOLD
UweM3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UweM3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2006 at 15:02
Originally posted by Fushion Julz Fushion Julz wrote:

Uwe...You say Eisenmann, but when I enquired after seeing their website, I was told they only make a back box! The suggested a Supersprint front/decat/x-over section...Kinda put me off, that did...Are you saying there is a full Eisenmann system fro an E30 M3?

no , only back box. Stay with OEM centre or Supersprint.
E61 520d, slow and buzzy but my wallet likes the mpg.....
flyingalexf68 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingalexf68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2006 at 15:06
How long does it take to download the videos? Nothing seems to be happening for me.
1995 e36 3.0 M3 Coupe, Daytona Violet, AP Racing BBK, CCFL Angel Eyes, M3 Spoiler, M-Tec 3 Steering Wheel.   
2000 530d Steptronic, Poverty Spec, 18" Alloys.
spokey View Drop Down
Offensive and obnoxious tub of lard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-November-2006 at 15:28
Originally posted by flyingalexf68 flyingalexf68 wrote:

How long does it take to download the videos?

Ages.
Ciao,
Spokey

Kin Mak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kin Mak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-November-2006 at 00:08

Too expensive... an Eisenmann Race will do the trick, thinking of upgrading mine to a Race version. I am just thinking... my exhaust, but louder... yummy. 

My exhaust

Edited by Kin Mak
skull View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2006 at 00:14
that does sound nice
just a little crazy.

My drive
E46 M3 COUPE [MAN]CARBON BLACK GREY LEATHER H/K 19"s LED REARS S/B.
lyndonbuck View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndonbuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-November-2006 at 12:42
Sounds like a milk float to me
Jonners View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-November-2006 at 10:45
Can anyone help with this query?

Have tried to get to the bottom of this before but can't get my head around it...

Sport Evo has bigger manifold

So - front pipe to manifold connection is unique to Sport Evo

Sport Evo front pipe is stainless steel anyway so why change it?? Agreed ???

Centre pipe (stainless???) has metal cats so, again, why change it??? Agreed???

Then there's the rear box/tail section. The Sport Evo item has a unique part number because of the stainless tail pipes - BUT - is it the same in all other respects???

In other words will Supersprint/Eismann or whatever rear section fit a Sport Evo??

As usual chaps, thanks in advance!!!
SHEPSM3 View Drop Down
UK Sport Evolution.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHEPSM3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-December-2006 at 15:20

[QUOTE=Jonners]Then there's the rear box/tail section. The Sport Evo item has a unique part number because of the stainless tail pipes - BUT - is it the same in all other respects???

In other words will Supersprint/Eismann or whatever rear section fit a Sport Evo??QUOTE]

Yes, the SE exhaust it stainless steal, but it still wears, cracks, etc but certainly not as quick as mild steal systems. The pipes out of the center section onto the rear silencer from what I have been told are all the same diameter whichever model you look at, so any rear section should fit. Incidently, the Miltek center system will fit the SE manifold/downpipe, but there is a step in the intermal diameter of the manifold to the Miltek's centre section on the SE. The Miltek was designed for the 2.3 manifold.

In my opinion, if you can afford it, I would just buy a genuine BMW system as in reality, on a standard engine you will gain only noise on anything else. Also, the BMW system doesn't look bad value for money considering it "fits" without any modifications and it will outlast the rest by a long chalk!

A direct answer to your enquiry is....Yes, the Eismann and Supersprint rear section will fit to the standard Sport Evo centre section.

Edited by SHEPSM3
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/ShepsM3/New-1a1.jpg">[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/ShepsM3/New-1b1.jpg">
Jonners View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-December-2006 at 13:58
ShepsM3

Lovely thanks for that - have just picked up a second hand SE manifold and system which is good...

...but there's a crack where one of the cats meets the pipe which is bad...

Would it be possible to get that welded???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic