Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBBS 18" Type 5 split rims.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpboost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BBS 18" Type 5 split rims.
    Posted: 01-October-2006 at 23:09
Hi,

I've just finished refurbishing these, but have decided not to put them on my car.  I love em to bits, but I've decided to keep the std 16's on for now, and spend my money on bits to make it faster.    I only finished bolting the last one of these together about 2 hours ago.  needless to say they have not had any tyres on them since refurb.

They are 8x18 ET20 and 8x19 ET22.  5 stud BMW (5x120).  They are pretty rare, and were an optional fitment on the previous model of 7 series.  I was going to put them on my E30 m3, but they would look equally awesome on all manner of 5 stud BMW's.  8 series, 5 series etc.

They have had a full refurb.  Nogaro Silver centres, brand new chrome bolts (over £150!), brand new centre caps, brand new BMW badges, hand polished rims.    They aren't cheap, but are about the best OEM BMW rim you can get.

Not exactly sure how much to ask, but I've seen similar sets of wheels go for around the 1k mark.  I'd probably be happy with a little less than that though.

For some reason I can't check my Pm box here from work.  So if you need to contact me please mail me on glock8mm "at" hotmail.com 

Cheers

John
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic