Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Breaking for spares - Late 635 CSi Highline UPDATED Engine info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBreaking for spares - Late 635 CSi Highline UPDATED Engine info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bavarian-Board Forum Sponsor
Bavarian-Board Forum Sponsor

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breaking for spares - Late 635 CSi Highline UPDATED Engine info
    Posted: 19-August-2006 at 22:45

As Heading.  1989 G Highline now breaking. Most parts available - no bodywork ahead of the doors - complete interior, lights, late boot spoiler, wheel arch extensions, mirrors, exhaust, etc.etc. £1700 cylinder head overhaul less than 500 miles ago.

UPDATE

This car, which has been sitting for exactly one year and 7 days and after a brief check to see that there was oil in the sump and that the fuel didn't smell 'off' started first turn of the key. The engine and all ancillaries are very clean and tidy and it's oil leak free. it starts and runs smoothly and drives forward and backwards. I've only run it for a minute or two as its radiator is damaged.

There is a receipt for a £1700 head overhaul a few thousand miles ago and it's showing 130000 miles. If anyone's looking for a good engine let me know, particularly as you can, at the moment, hear it running

Edited by m3Cecotto
1981 E23 735i
1989 E30 325i Motorsport Cabrio
1989 E24 635CSi Motorsport Edition

Bavarian Retro Cars
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic