Forum LockedBMW 325 i COUPE 4 SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: BMW 325 i COUPE 4 SALE
    Posted: 15-August-2006 at 11:56

Bmw 325I Coupe  1993

The car has had a full respray in a VW purlesant deep purple. Full M3 Bumpers, mirrors, rear spoiler and side skirts. The car has had all rubbing strips removed filled and smoothed giving the car a more up to date look along with a fully colour coded front grills and bumper rubbing strips and door handles . The lighting has been upgraded to all in one clear headlights/ indicators with angel eyes and M3 rear light clusters. Suspension has been replaced with bilsteen dampers and Eibach lowering springs, along with front and rear strut braces. All suspension bushes and ball joints have been replaced. Wheels have been upgraded to E46 7 spoke wheels which really suit the car and seem to improve the handling. Seven of these wheels will be included with the car along with four standard alloys.  The engine has a cat back scorpion exhaust and KnN 57i induction kit with heat shield and cold air feed, to complement this the ECU has been chipped. The engine has had its oil changed every three thousand miles with out fail. The head gasket and vanous has been changed last year and all engine internals checked for wear. A recent rolling road has shown 205.8 BHP @ 6100 rpm. Body work wise this car in very very good condition. A few stone chips on the front but only what you would expect from a car capable of over 145 mph. The Interior has the full M tech package from the factory which includes full M Tech leather, M tech Steering wheel, Gear knob and hand break. These Brakes are only a few months old and are in very good condition.  135k on the clock

Tel:- [edit] I believe we are still asking you to use the pm feature rather than posting phone numbers....good luck with the sale     

£5000

Edited by Nigel
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic