FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOpinions......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BMW328i View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMW328i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions......
    Posted: 14-August-2006 at 15:35

Just like the one I've got pinned to my fridge at present.

those type 4 schnitzers need to be 20" i reckon. which is why i didnt go for the 18" reps on the E46 that are kickin bout just now.

like the fact that even the 318 will have 6 gears? further enhancing BM's rep for being the sporty prestige manufacturer.

Cant imagine it would make a huge difference to the gearing of a 4 pot but I like the idea anyway

Sponsored Links

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-August-2006 at 15:26

I saw a black acs E90 the other day

OMG

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
BMW328i View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMW328i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-August-2006 at 15:25

Following on from my thread bout the new Coupe. whats everyones thoughts on it and the new E90 Saloon?

I'm sure theres probably been loads of threads on this already but after visiting Douglas Park at the weekend and pickin up all the brochures and sitting in a M Sport E90 I've went all Jeff Bangle.

I reckon I'll be hangin off with the E46 for another year or two and upgrading to the stonkin E92 335i in M Sport guise and Le mans blue

I've had mixed feelins bout the E90 saloon, cos as usual the early models on the road are total derv bunner rep fodder. A BM aint a BM without some toys and wind down windows in the back just isnt right Mr Window Salesman.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic