Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > Adverts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWANTED : E34 bits n bobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Member II
Senior Member II
Its all in the genes !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swordfish_bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED : E34 bits n bobs
    Posted: 02-August-2006 at 10:48

hi guys , am looking for bits for my e34 525

- 1x middle spot ( high beam )

- 1x passenger front driving lamp (fog light)

- Rear towing eye cover ( sport bodykit one )

- sports exhaust back box .

- Clear indicators.

if you've got anything of the above or any other interesting bits then drop me a pm  with details and prices ..

Edited by swordfish_bite

www.westcoastcrew.co.uk

Bmw 525i Sport - 24v m50 192bhp(so far)
Sponsored Links

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-August-2006 at 12:43

Chris,

For clear indicators check out www.gsfcarparts.com they sell clear front indicators at £8.00 each and side repeaters at £6.00 each seperately, but would charge you £41.00 for the whole kit so maybe an idea to get them seperately from gsf and save about £12.00

Paul

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
swordfish_bite View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II
Its all in the genes !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swordfish_bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-August-2006 at 15:42
cheers paul ..

www.westcoastcrew.co.uk

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-August-2006 at 18:06

No probs Chris, I looked on there as I want the front bumper covers to finish my car off and stumbled on them.

Paul

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-August-2006 at 15:01

Yo Chris,

You seen the stainless steel backbox being advertised on ebay - I'm certainly tempted for next month - may have to fork out for a new tyre as the rear blew out the other night and I've got to send the alloy wheel back to rochford tyres in case I had a defective tyre. The tread is like new and the wheels have only done about 4.5K miles

Paul

Senior Member II
Senior Member II
Its all in the genes !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swordfish_bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-August-2006 at 15:24

thats mince about your tyre

m8 you talking about the thwin entry twin exit , at 39.99?

was not sure as the standard box has an angle in it but this is stright through , ive asked the seller about it 3 or 4 times and never got a reply ... ive been told the back pipes on it are flexible ... but am not sure .especially since the seller hasnt responded to my questions .

standard exhaust

Edited by swordfish_bite

www.westcoastcrew.co.uk

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-August-2006 at 15:40

I've seen that one before, don't like that one, was thinking of this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&a mp;item=120016012395&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AI T&rd=1

Paul

Senior Member II
Senior Member II
Its all in the genes !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swordfish_bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-August-2006 at 15:48
will need to email the guy and see if he does the 24v twin entry model .. but it does state you need to buy a fitting kit ... which is most likely means its a universal exhaust and need to be connected fromt he box to the oem exhaust ...

www.westcoastcrew.co.uk

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-August-2006 at 16:03

I'm thinking of having powerflow s/s exhaust fitted with that back box attached to it as they will weld the attachments to it to hook up to the back mounts and I like the look of the box. You could get a cat back s/s exhaust done with the same box attached which could save a bob or two, that was the way I was thinking...

Paul

Senior Member II
Senior Member II
Its all in the genes !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swordfish_bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-August-2006 at 17:13
there is a place up the road from me C+C that will make a full exhaust ( even the back box and the type of note you want ) but am just after a back box , gonna see how much when am passing one day ..

www.westcoastcrew.co.uk

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-August-2006 at 17:22

Originally posted by swordfish_bite swordfish_bite wrote:

there is a place up the road from me C+C that will make a full exhaust ( even the back box and the type of note you want ) but am just after a back box , gonna see how much when am passing one day ..

c+c offer BMW Car Club members discount also (Not sure if you are one or not,but along with gfs car parts 10% off it may pay)

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-August-2006 at 13:20

Chris,

Does your e34 have the tweeters fitted in the front on your dashboard near where the top corner air vents are? I think I still have two in the garage if you don't

Paul

Senior Member II
Senior Member II
Its all in the genes !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swordfish_bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-August-2006 at 13:47

yeah i had some  already fitted my jbl components in there and in the door pods ... ( nice and descreet ) was a bit futtery fitting the 6x9 in the back without moddifing the metal shelf but i got there inthe end

cheers pete i spotted that on the discount list , but i aint a member  cheers anyway ..

www.westcoastcrew.co.uk

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-August-2006 at 18:11

Does give the sound system a great touch, I got some half decent custom 3 way speakers in the rear, standard speakers in the front, 1000W Blitz sub on a 500W Fusion amp and will do me nicely

Paul

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic