Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > BMW Related Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGaydon meet up ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeeny99999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gaydon meet up ?
    Posted: 23-July-2006 at 18:02
Being the noob that I am to the world of BMW, I don't know anyone here, so will be bit of a loner at the Gaydon show.  Is there going to be somewhere that the people of this forum will be meeting up ?

Im from the SE London area (Bexleyheath) so if anyone wants to perhaps meet up on the way convoy style, that would rule !

Sponsored Links

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2006 at 19:28

are you displaying your car?

If so contact your region to discuss convoys etc:

Onthe day however  we could all arrange to meet in the bar at a certain time during the day and we could put faces to the names etc

it would be great to meet up with everyone,but its that big a day you would never be able to do it

Everyone is free to pile over to the Scottish Region Stand and hand out as thats where the party will be

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
zeeny99999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeeny99999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2006 at 21:54
Displaying it, nah it's not mint like you guys motors.  Its not bad for 200k but not a show car!  Was just wondering how it all worked, as at other (jap car) shows I've parked up together with all the other non displaying members.
popeye76s View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popeye76s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-July-2006 at 22:10

Doesn't matter if your cars not upto show standard, my E30 318is still has a large scab on the bonnet where the previous owner spilt brake fluid on it and its on the E30 stand, just phone the club office and if your a member get a 5 series register display pass, if your not a member get a show and shine pass, it saves the long trek if you need to go to your car for anything. 

Popeye

Better to have loved and lost, than be stuck with the psycho forthe rest of your life!!!

Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-July-2006 at 12:09

Originally posted by zeeny99999 zeeny99999 wrote:

Displaying it, nah it's not mint like you guys motors.  Its not bad for 200k but not a show car!  Was just wondering how it all worked, as at other (jap car) shows I've parked up together with all the other non displaying members.

who cares what it looks like,believe me there will be worse

Your a member of the club and its a club day,so get you car in the arena

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
M3PSM View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3PSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-July-2006 at 11:00
I'll be up there with my car on the A1 BMW Spares atand as they're sponsoring me in next years Kumho.

Pop over and say hello :)

Paul
Drive it like you stole it!
www.myallracing.co.uk
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-July-2006 at 12:01
Originally posted by Pete330 Pete330 wrote:

Originally posted by zeeny99999 zeeny99999 wrote:

who cares what it looks like,believe me there will be worse

Your a member of the club and its a club day,so get you car in the arena

Here here Pete!! Mines not anywhere near perfect but I've wanted to go to Gaydon for the past 2 years but not been able to, so as the SOS was put out for 5's I put my name down. Go for it zeeny!!

Paul

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
Bigian View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-July-2006 at 12:16

Even mine is needing work done on it it does not matter what it looks like its the taking part that counts.

If you can't be good don't get caught
--------------------------
E46ACS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E46ACS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-August-2006 at 10:02

When you need to escape from that rabble on the Scottish stand, come over and see us on the NE stand, we are far more friendlier than them lot from over the border!!!! 

(see you for our annual Stella session on the Sat night Pete )

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavours last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic