Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bournemouth meet 28th Sept
    Posted: 18-September-2003 at 06:58
Hijacked the following off of the e30zone forum site:
Anyone going - could be good !!!
Quote//
FOX and Hounds at Canford Bottom.
Just a thought guys, why not have several 'pick-up' points on route, Rownhams is a good starting point, anyone using the A27 / M3 / M275 / and M27 can meet there. Then meet any others at Halfords / McDonalds in Ferndown.

For people who don't know Rownhams services it is just after Junction 4 of the M27 (When travelling West bound), basically if you join the M27 from the M3 stay in the left hand lane and the services are approx 1 mile.

After Rownhams stay on the M27 all the way to the end, pick up the A31 up the hill. Watch out for accidents here, it is a notorious accident black spot. I had one of my last cars trashed here not so long ago

Travel west on the A31 for approx 15 mins and you will pass through Ringwood (Another accident black spot..) keep on going and then the road goes from 2 to 4 lanes stay in the right hand lanes and continue on the A31 towards Bournemouth. Couple of miles later go straight over the next 3 roundabouts, at the forth-roundabout take the first exit (Basically straight on) and Halfords / McDonalds is immediately on the left.

The Fox and Hounds pub is only 5 mins away from Halfords!

Can I be as bold to suggest some times! How about

Rownhams @ 11:30
Halfords @ 11:50
Pub @ 12:00

I'll meet you at Halfords to guide you in the last few miles, plus I'll be thumbing through their latest accessories catalogues!!

See you there!

Mark
07968 065566 (Ring if you get lost)

Bournemouth Meet
Unquote

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=404750&y=100250&z=3&sv=404750,100250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Edited by Iain H
Hartge H27 Convertible
My Link
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic