Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > East Anglia Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly Norfolk/Suffolk meet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
East Anglia BMWCC Regional Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July Norfolk/Suffolk meet
    Posted: 27-June-2006 at 10:19

Ok guys and gals next meet is 30th July at 2:00pm at the gravel patch at Thetford, also need to find who is up for the EA region stand at Gaydon, as Mandy will need to know who very quickly to organise stand passes.

Mandy,

Colin is definately ok for Gaydon with his 635CSi. Should I pm you his number so you can get details?

Paul

95 E34 530i V8 Auto Maldives Blue
Sponsored Links

M3PSM View Drop Down
Really Senior Member I
Really Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3PSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-June-2006 at 12:26
I may be up for this one as it's about time I showed my face

I'll also be at Gaydon with my car on my sponsor's stand.

Paul
Drive it like you stole it!
www.myallracing.co.uk
Paddy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-June-2006 at 16:39

Hi Paul

I,m up for Gaydon

Paddy

E 36 convertable
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-June-2006 at 09:21

Thought about perhaps meeting at the gravel patch then perhaps hijacking bury st edmunds ten pin bowling before gaydon. Don't think we'll have august thetford meet as too soon after gaydon

Paul

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-June-2006 at 20:38
I'd be up for it. Just up the road for me. Perfect timing too. The car goes into the body shop for a week on the 17th of july. :)

1995 525i SE Touring (Missus's) Still searching for a replacement for mine :(
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2006 at 09:37

Welcome BGogkin,

Will be good to meet ya, if the weather stays good prehaps we can get another reasonable sized meet up

Paul

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2006 at 11:45

Thanks Paul Hopefully weather stays good. Be good to meet You all.

Brad 

Rainbow Warrior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-June-2006 at 23:01

Hi Paul,

Yes, please PM me colins details, and I think 10 pin bowling sounds quite fun, best if we get some rough numbers and book some lanes.

Mand

E46 Individual M3.....mmmmm Yummy
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-July-2006 at 14:04

I agree with you on that one Mandy and can we have numbers asap so we can book for the 30th pm

Paul

BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-July-2006 at 09:07

My Missus and me coming from Thetford. This will be my first BMW meet. Been to loads of VW ones so looking forward to this.

Brad

Ady530i View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ady530i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-July-2006 at 11:18

welcome brad it will be good to meet you and have another e36 four door at the meets.

ady  

93 (K) E34 530i V8, Granite silver, black leather, a/c, 18" M-Para's, clear indicators, s/s exhaust, angels, black grille
BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-July-2006 at 23:21
Cheers Mates! Hopefully start making a few. The ironic thing is that a week before I bought this one I think I saw you lot sitting at the gravel patch just down from the jet on the A134 in Thetford. lol.

PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-July-2006 at 17:31

Probably was Brad!!

Paul

Trudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-July-2006 at 20:57

New to the forum and new to BMW's, picked mine up on Friday and loving every minute of it.

Is this open to Cambridgeshire as well ?

warner View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-July-2006 at 23:26

I think its open to anyone? and hi brad ive just bought a e36 325ise have you any mods on yours or just standard ive had a couple of e30 325 just want a few ideas if you have any if not ill speak to ya at the meet  on the 30th

cheers scott

bmw3 e36 325ise in red stadard at the min but not for long!!!!!
BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2006 at 08:19
Originally posted by warner warner wrote:

I think its open to anyone? and hi brad ive just bought a e36 325ise have you any mods on yours or just standard ive had a couple of e30 325 just want a few ideas if you have any if not ill speak to ya at the meet  on the 30th

cheers scott

Hi Scott,

I don't think mine has had any engine mods. I get conflicting stories on that part.

It has been Lowered on a Schnitzer handling kit, Not sure how low but speed bumps and I don't get along. lol. It has Schnitzer Type 1 front and rear splitters, a Schnitzer spoiler and Schnitzer Type 1 17" alloys.

Definatly have to get together at the meet.  

warner View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2006 at 15:12

yes defently mate how many miles have yours done? nice wheels mine completly standard at the min but ive looked on www.e36coupe.co.uk and there are a few things on the saloon section have a look you might find something for yours if you need any thing eles see ya at the meet

scott

bmw3 e36 325ise in red stadard at the min but not for long!!!!!
PaulS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2006 at 18:06

Trudie,

You're more than welcome, we meet up on the gravel patch just out side Thetford (about 300 yds) on the A134 towards Bury St Edmunds. I'm normally there for about 13.45

The rest of you (and trudie if you come)

How many are up for bowling as I want to guage numbers and ring to book lanes

Paul

Ady530i View Drop Down
Senior Member II
Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ady530i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2006 at 18:07

welcome trudie more the merrier.

ady  

93 (K) E34 530i V8, Granite silver, black leather, a/c, 18" M-Para's, clear indicators, s/s exhaust, angels, black grille
BGodkin View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGodkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2006 at 20:59

Thanks Scott,

It has just over 100,000 on it. How about your's? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic