Forum LockedMeets & Seafront Arbroath

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Fit’s It A Aboot Loon

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meets & Seafront Arbroath
    Posted: 12-June-2006 at 12:03

Hi everyone i have 2 questions that hopefully can be answered to me?

1 Were are the SCOTTISH meets usual held as they ALWAYS say TBA and thats no use to no1 im new to the site and would really like to meet up with the rest of you people.Is there any meets around ARBROATH,DUNDEE as i say would like to come along to them BUT THERES NEVER ANY INFORMATION AS TO WERE ALL THERE IS IS THE TBA?

2 Is there any more information about the ARBROATH SEAFRONT SPECTACULAR as its creeping up very soon?

Sponsored Links

Bigian View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2006 at 12:32

you can always PM Pete330 or Shorty or any of the comity members they will be able to tell you when and where.

If you can't be good don't get caught
--------------------------
Pete330 View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2006 at 12:42

Tony The events and meets are on the calendar from the start of the year and if we know the dates and locations we will add them.

Obviously the end of month meets and big events we will always have more of an idea in advance what they will be

A Northern Meet(what only really started last year when i came on the seen) is always penciled in for a month,but the actual date and meeting places is to be decided amounts the members.

I did start posting up details of meets,but if no one turns up then that ain't going to work

So if you have any ideas of your own lets hear them and we can arrange something

As for Abroath its still going ahead and i have a list of those that said they want to come and thats all its needed

It will be an early kind of start (think it was 10am last year)

It runs till around 4pm

I will post Up exact time and meeting point when everything is finalized with organizers

Previous:

E36 318is coupe, E36 323i coupe, E30 316 saloon, E30 318 saloon, E46 330ci Sport Conv
E92 325d M Sport(3.0),With Loads of gadgets

Current:
116i Sport F20
shorty View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-June-2006 at 19:44

Hi Tony , firstly welcome to the forum . As Ian has pointed out if you P.M or e-mail any of the committee guys ( all our e-mail addresses are on the B.M.W.C.C Scotland site & click  on a drop down menu that reads "people, sub titled "Committee " ) and we will tell you all you need to know if we can.

And as Pete has pointed out also keep an eye on this forum as one of the committee members always posts on here as to upcoming events & meets ( normally last Sunday of every month )

If you e-mail our chairman James he will add your e-mail address to his mailing list as he always sends out reminders of all meets e.c.t.

So as you can see there are always ways to contact us or to be kept informed

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic