FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJack735 - Stag Night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jack735 - Stag Night
    Posted: 20-January-2006 at 13:47
Hi Folks.  Here is a message I've sent to my buddies via email.  If anyone is interested let me know by PM (with an email address) and if it is a mystery destination I'll get Rob, who is my Best Man, to get in touch.  Jack

Hi Folks

This is your official invitation  to come away on my stag weekend which is being arranged by Rob (Mottram).

The plan is to leave Edinburgh on the Friday 3rd June and return on the Sunday. 

Rob has been asked to make all the arrangements and has been given a budget of up to £250 to cover flights and accommodation.  No destination has yet been decided and it might end up a mystery destination with only Rob knowing where we’re going!!!!  Those who live in other parts of the world might want to make there own way there, arrangements can be made through Rob.

At this stage I’m just trying to get numbers of those who are seriously interested.  So if you are please get back to me by the end of the month. 

I’ve done this from my home email account so you might get another message from my office account, or a text message, or a letter, or pigeon post.  If you think I’ve missed anyone out please feel free to pass this on to them but copy me in so I know what’s happening.

There will be a drinking stag night on the 11th June in Edinburgh, further details at a later date.

Best wishes

Jack
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic