FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCar Insurance!!??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-August-2005 at 05:00
Originally posted by 328iHull 328iHull wrote:

Thanks dno323i and thanks Tim, The Cokney in the North, I like it, your not the only one, I'm from down south too, but not quite cockney!!

Was looking at the pictures you'd posted from Gaydon the otherday, some nice motors, wish I could have made it! A nice E46 ACS too

Tim

Tim, I'm not a cockney either, but as far as everyone in the North East is concerned, anyone from south of Middlesbrough is a cockney, especially if you have a "southern" accent!!!  As one of my mates from London (who is a proper cockney) once noted on a visit up here, " 'e ain't no ******* cockney!! e's form sarf of the ******* river!! "

Gaydon was a top day, great cars, people, weather etc.  I'll be organising earlier next year so make sure you can come.

Good luck with the insurance.  I hate it!  Answering the same questions over & over again! 

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavours last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Sponsored Links

328iHull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-September-2005 at 14:08
Originally posted by E46ACS E46ACS wrote:

Tim , Try giving my broker a call.  I have been using them for about 6 years now.  I always ring round when mine is up for renewel, and they ALWAYS beat any other quote I have had.  I have passed them on to serveral mates who now use them as well.

01207 592222.  Premier insurance, I always speak to Gary and he sorts me out.

Quote 328iHull

Cheers Tim!! Nice one!

That's sorted my insurance, gave Gary a call, and he beat all quotes I'd had. Got my insurance down to £460 fully comp for my motor, highly recommended.

NewWheels2.jpg

R '97' 328i ///Motorsport Convertible

Edited by 328iHull
E46ACS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-September-2005 at 15:11

UOTE]

Cheers Tim!! Nice one!

That's sorted my insurance, gave Gary a call, and he beat all quotes I'd had. Got my insurance down to £460 fully comp for my motor, highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it.  He has never let me down.  I'll be on the phone to him soon as mine is due.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavours last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
E46ACS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-October-2005 at 05:18

Mine is due now, and I have rung round a bit, but still, Gary at Premier has sorted me out.  £522.  Fully Comp.  I do have full NCB, but that price includes protecting it as well.

The other problem I have, is that most insurance companies have never heard of AC Schnitzer, but mine is all covered on this policy, so I am very happy with £522!!!!

The-Bear View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I
BMW...all cars are not created equal

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-October-2005 at 09:19
Has anyone tired First Alternative online, they are very very competative, £350 for my 330i, I have full NCB

2002 E46 330i Club Sport Auto in Estoril Blue
E46ACS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-October-2005 at 09:40

I have just run mine through the online quote on First Alternative, and it is coming out like-for-like @ £410.23, which is obviously much better!  But.....  There is no where to account for my ACS...... However, I have fed this back to Premier, and they have gone off to beat it!!!  It's not actually due until the 29th, so I have time.

Edited by E46ACS
328iHull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-October-2005 at 17:36

That is good Tim!! £522 F/C for an ACS! I tried at least 20 numbers including some brokers, I even tried the Auto Trader where 50 companies are compared, Gary still beat them all, can't recommend Premier highly enough, and as you said Tim, year on year they beat all your quotes!

Tim.

show2.jpg

R reg '98' 328i ///Motorsport Convertible

E46ACS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-October-2005 at 11:29

Just as an update:  I have now settled for £450, fully comp, with guaranteed NCB.  This means I can make as many claims as I like without affecting my NCB, unlike protected NCB where you are restricted to 2 claims within a certain timeframe. AND.... on this policy, if I get a second car, I will get the full NCB applying to the second car as well!!!!!

Again, this is through Premier Insurance. 

E46ACS View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-October-2005 at 11:40
I should be on commission from Premier, the amount of business they have got through me!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic